Himiko Toga

During the attack on the summer training camp, you were trying to run back to safety, along with Ochaco and Tsuyu, when you were all suddenly attacked by a strange girl with a knife, who managed to cut Ochaco. "Ochaco, are you okay?!" Tsuyu asked her.

"Shallow... Not much blood." The girl said, observing the knife.

"That was mean, coming out and slashing at us like that! Who are you?!" You demanded.

"I'm Toga! You three sure are cute! Especially you there, up front." She said, gesturing to you, as you stood in front of Ochaco and Tsuyu to protect them. "I know we're here for Bakugo, but I kind of want to take you with me, too!" She said, lowering her mask to reveal her face. You had to admit, despite the fact she was crazy and obsessed with blood and had just cut your good friend, she was kind of cute, too.

Shaking your head to rid that thought from yourself, you glared at her. "You won't get Bakugo! Or any of us!" You snapped. You then looked back at Tsuyu and Ochaco. "Girls, run! I'll take care of her!" You told them.

"But Y/N! Mr. Aizawa only gave us use of our Quirks to defend ourselves! Not beat the villains!" Tsuyu argued.

"She's not just going to let us escape! You two go, get to safety and come back with help! I'll make sure you get away and try to escape later!" You told them.

Ochaco gulped, but nodded. "Okay! PLEASE, be careful, Y/N!" She told you before they turned and left.

"Y/N, huh? That's a cute name! I'm gonna have to come up with an even cuter nickname after I take you with me!" She declared.

"You're not taking me with you! I'm taking you down!" you told her.

[Insert your own personal head canon battle with your own Quirk of choice.]

With one final epic move, you knocked out Toga. You had tried many times to get away, but those attempts only got you a cut from her knife. Thankfully, none of them were too deep and stopped bleeding quickly enough. You walked up to her and put some make-shift cuffs on her from the training you had done that day. You then look her over. "Too bad you're a villain. You're actually kind of cute." You said, looking at her butt.

"Y/N!" Ochaco cried out, running up to you and hugging you, lifting you into the air after accidentally using her Quirk on you, Tsuyu soon joining the hug.

Mr. Aizawa then walked up from behind the girls and looked at you. "Y/N, you were pushing things by sticking around to fight, but you let Ochaco and and Tsuyu escape. Very heroic of you." He praised. "Now, time to get this brat in a cell." He said.

You looked at Toga sadly, thinking she was just misguided and didn't deserve a cell. "Actually, sir. I think there might be some good in her. She just needs someone to be a good influence. And I think I could be that influence. Maybe instead of a cell, she gets a big private room and I go in, talk to her and slowly try to adjust her towards the hero way." You explained.

Aizawa looked at you like you were crazy, but you shot him a desperate puppy dog look, so he sighed. "Fine. But she'll be your responsibility. I hope you're ready to handle that." He said.

"Oh, don't worry. I'm more than prepared to handle her..." You said, looking at her butt once again.

The next day... (sorry it's getting so long to get to the spanking...)

You headed to Toga's room, quickly entering and closing the door behind you. "Hello, Toga." You greeted her.

"Hi, Y/N! So, what are we gonna do first? Go kill some people?! Pull some pranks?! At least give Ochaco and Tsu some wedgies?!" She asked excitedly.