Yumeko Jabami

You were one of the most successful students in all of Hyakkaou academy, easily dominating most gambles you were challenged to and even respected by the student council. A large number of house pets found themselves in that position because of you. However, they were all males, many of whom often tormented the female house pets when they were still normal students before gambling with you.

Any girls you challenged never lost a cent. Instead, you made a bet that the loser would get a spanking. Several girls had a tough time sitting down after a gamble with you. You had even put a few members of the council over your knee, with Midari facing punishments from you several times and you had even once managed to get the student council president over your lap in the past.

Of course, many of those victories had been one due to cheating. You played countless different games and had several ways to rig each one of them, from the obvious one of having someone deal in your favor during poker or having a double-sided coin, to more outlandish ones, like betting on what piece of fish a cat would go after, when it was your cat trained to go after pieces in a certain way, or dropping coins into a nearly filled glass of liquid, which you would sneakily add more liquid to with a cotton ball or unbalance the glass with a sliver of chocolate.

Since you had so many different ways to win the game, no one had ever been suspicious of you. But you then heard of a new student gaining a reputation at an insane rate, being an incredible gamble and a beautiful feast for the eyes. So you knew you had to challenge her and get her over your lap.

So, during a free period, you approached her. "Hi there! You're Yumeko Jabami, right?! You're a legend around here! And you've only been here a few weeks!" You said in false amazement.

Yumeko's eyes lid up when she saw you. "Oh, yes! And you're Y/N L/N, correct?! You're a legend in your own right! I've heard many people are actually afraid to gamble with you because you win so much!" She declared.

You smiled. "Well, I don't try to scare people, but it's bound to happen. So, are you too scared to gamble with me?" You asked.

"Not at all! In fact, I'd love to! And I've heard how you bet! We bet our bottoms, correct? And the loser gets a spanking?" She questioned.

"Exactly." You told her.

"Wow! How exciting! I've never done a gamble like that before! I can't wait to put you over my lap!" She said.

You smirked. "Don't get ahead of yourself." You told her.

It was decided that you would play Poker. Yumeko cut the deck and shuffled the cards, then handed them over to you to be dealt. Of course, you had a trick up your sleeve for this: the second deal. A devious slight-of-hand technique involving the dealer throwing out the second card in the deck instead of dealing the top card as one would expect. When the technique is executed by a professional, the cheat is almost undetectable to the naked eye. And a professional you were.

And yet somehow, you still lost, Yumeko revealing a Full House to your Three of a Kind. "What?! H-how is that possible?!" You said.

"It was pretty difficult. You got a lot of good cards there. But I guess I just got lucky with how the cards were. Especially after your second deal. I was just lucky to have a pair, then get the right card I needed." She explained. "So, how does this work? Do you come to me, or do I have to come get you?" She asked.

You grumbled at this, but you had a reputation as a gambler. In the rare instances you did lose, you honored it. "One second." You said, getting up, walking over to her and laying across her lap.

Yumeko giggled at this. "Wonderful! I can't wait to start right off on the bare!" She said, flipping your skirt and taking down your stockings and panties. Then, Yumeko swiftly slapped you on the butt.