Ryuko Matoi (Spanker)

Request for Iecess. Leave a review and let me know who you'd want to spank or be spanked by.

You were one of the many random no-stars of the academy and were constantly bullied by the one-stars and higher. You were even once given a bouncing wedgie from Nonon as she led a march, constantly raising and lowering her baton, which you dangled helplessly from. You were sick of this treatment, but could find no way to escape this torment, until Ryuko Matoi showed up.

You were astonished with her abilities as she took down one stars like nothing and with her all powerful kamui, Senketsu, she even managed to take on the three-stars. You knew if you had that power, you'd never be tormented like that again. But others had tried to steal the Kamui before to disasterous ends, so you'd have to be smarter than that. So you instead went the route of befriending Ryuko and slowly gaining her trust, as well as her protection against bullies.

However, as this went on, you began to notice some changes. Ryuko, although distant and harsh at first, slowly warmed up and began to accept you, the two of you enjoying many of the same thing. And it was clear she had feeling for you with how protective she had come of you. And, while you didn't want to admit it, you couldn't deny you had feeling for her as well.

But still, you couldn't let these feelings distract you, so one night, you suggested a sleepover where you would bed at the Mankanshoku's home where Ryuko also stays, having a night of fun with her and Mako. And it was admittedly quite fun. But at the end of the night, everyone went to bed and you finally decided to make your move.

You moved towards the closet and silently opened it to see the black sailor suit hanging there. "Finally." You say silently, removing it from its place. However, the strange eye it seemed to have opened at that point and seemed to look shocked, darting all around. "That eye's so creepy. I'll be sure to sew it up when I get home." You noted quietly.

Suddenly, the lights came on and you slowly turned back with a loud creaking sound to see Mako looking shocked and Ryuko right in front of you, looking furious. "Y/N... What do you think you're doing?!" She demanded.

"Ryuko! I-it isn't what you think! I-I..!" You stammered.

"You tried to steal Senketsu!" She snapped, snatching the Sailor outfit away from you. "All this time trying to get close to me... All you ever wanted was the uniform..." She said, her eyes watering a bit as she looked away.

"I'm sorry, Ryuko... I really do like you. I just need that uniform, so I can finally teach all those star uniform bullies a lesson." You explained.

Ryuko turned back and glared at you. "Oh, I'm gonna teach you a lesson!" She snapped, grabbing your wrist and sitting on the floor, pulling you over her lap and raising her hand, bringing it down hard on your butt.

SMACK!!!

"Aaaah!" You cried out, glaring back at her. "A spanking?! Really?!" You demanded.

"Oh, you have absolutely no right to complain! And this is still letting you off easy compared to what I do to everyone else! She snapped, smacking your other cheek.

SMACK!!!

"OWWW! I didn't want to steal it to hurt you! I just wanted to get rid of my bullies!" You explained.

"Yeah, well guess what?! It DID hurt me! A lot!" Ryuko snapped, before looking down at your panty-clad butt. She then smirked as she got an idea, remembering a few times she's seen you get picked on.  "And speaking of bullies, it looks like you've got yourself one more!" She snapped, gripping your panties and giving you a harsh wedgie, easily reaching your bra strap in one go.