Laura Kinney (Spankee)

You were one of the many students of Charles Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters. And upon her discovery, being welcomed into the X-Men and becoming a student of the school, you were assigned to assist Laura with anything she might need or let her know how things worked for her to properly adjust.

Despite essentially being her babysitter, an idea she was not happy with at first, Laura slowly but surely began to warm up to you. And you as well were happy to be around her despite initially being ordered to follow her and help her with all her needs. You two shared many of the same interests and had a similar sense of humor and as such, you enjoyed hanging out and being with her. And soon enough, you found you had a deep attraction for her. You wanted to become closer with her, but had no idea how.

Despite all of this, that didn't stop you from getting annoyed at her when she rushed in blindly during one of the many missions you took as X-Men. Yes, you were on the team as well. It seemed like Laura was actively trying to stay ahead of you and take all the action for herself and keep you out of it. You could somewhat understand, she hadn't often seen your power in action, so she wanted to make sure you were safe, but that more often than not endangered her safety, which nearly gave you a heart attack with each mission.

But the final straw came with a battle against the Brotherhood of Mutants. Magneto led his band of baddies to take in a group of mutants with powerful, dangerous powers in hopes of recruiting them for his fight against the humans. Fortunately, the group didn't want to go against the humans, wishing to only live in peace. Unfortunately, Magneto wasn't having this and decided he would take the group by force.

You and Laura were separated from the group, when you were suddenly attacked by Magneto, who grazed your shoulder with a piece of rebar. Laura saw this and flew into a blood rage, rushing at Magneto. However, this was a poor decision, as the master of magnetism used his powers to hold Laura in the air by her claws, before sending a thug to attack her with a Carbonadium blade, one of the few weapons on the planet that could get past her healing factor.

Thankfully, you were able to use your own powers to push the group back long enough for the rest of the team to arrive and drive Megneto away. However, Laura took a huge risk this time that could not be overlooked. And so you were now back at school in a classroom that is never used. "I can't believe you were  so reckless!" You told her.

"I don't see what the problem is. You were in danger, I moved to save you. You should be thanking me." She told you.

"I was fine! It was a graze! You rushed in and got used like a rag doll. Then, you almost got attacked with the ONE THING that can beat your healing factor! And I had to save you!" You told her.

"We're heroes. We take risks, sometimes they work out and sometimes they don't. Everything worked out in the end, so I don't see the problem." She said.

"The problem is that you rush in all the time. Yeah, we take risks as heroes, but you always triple the risk by running in like that!" You insisted.

"Well, maybe if you took more action, I wouldn't have to!" She snapped.

That was the last straw. "Oh, I'll show you action!" You snapped, grabbing her wrist, sitting down at the teacher's desk and pulling her across your lap.

"Wh-what are you doing?"! She demanded, struggling.

"Taking action! Against your reckless ass!" You snapped. Not wanting to waste any more time, you raised your hand and crashed it down on Laura's big booty. The clone of Wolverine cried out in pain as the slap echoed in the classroom.

SMACK!!!

"Ow! You're going to pay for this, Y/N!" She snapped angrily.

You put on a shocked expression now. "Threatening me, Laura?! Especially in such a position? It seems this will have to be quite a hard lesson to get through that thick skull of yours. And it's not even adamantium!" You said, swiftly bringing your hand down again on her already spanked cheek, then hitting the other twice.