𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

"Charlie!"

The Gillespie boy spun on his heels to face the direction where the voice had come from. A smile showing on his face when he saw Elliot running over to him.

"El." he addressed her as she finally reached him.

Elliot clasped her hands behind her back, rocking back and forth on her heels, "I have a question for you."

Charlie was intrigued, "Shoot." What did the girl have to ask that was so important?

"Would you, Mister Charlie Gillespie, like to join me, Tom, and Owen in New York for Thanksgiving? I mean, I know you're Canadian so it's not entirely the same, but still."

That definitely wasn't what he was expecting.

"Uh, uh, yeah! That'd be fun."

She squealed, clapping her hands, "Yay! We leave Wednesday. Which is in like, 3 days? Whatever." Elliot went up on her toes to hug the boy, her arms around his neck. "I'm actually glad you said yes since I already booked you a plane ticket."

Charlie laughed as the two separated. His stomach growled, signaling the need for food. He ruffled Elliot's hair before bidding her goodbye and walking over to craft services.

Little did Charlie know that Elliot had other reasons to be happy that he agreed to tag along.

"Why'd Charlie walk into crafty's smiling?"

Elliot turned to see her boyfriend approaching her — a smile still on her face from completing step 1 of her plan to set Charlie up with Caleigh.

She clapped her hands in excitement, "Charlie's joining us for Thanksgiving!"

Owen's face dropped, the hand that held his snack dropping to his side. He opened his mouth to respond but Elliot quickly shook her head, knowing how he was going to react.

"Before you get all pissy," Elliot began, "I invited Charlie because I have a special plan for him."

The blond raised his eyebrows, "Do elaborate."

"We can both agree that Charlie's been mopey for a little while now... but I have this friend back home who's been single for a while now-"

Owen cut Elliot off, "You're not doing what I think you're doing, are you?"

"Relax!" Elliot laughed, "I'm just introducing them to each other and then letting fate handle the rest. They're absolutely perfect for each other!"

The blond thought about it for a moment.

A smirk stretched across his face and Elliot immediately cheered. "I think this will be fun. Plus, Charlie deserves some happiness in his life."

Elliot giggled as she started to walk across the lot toward craft services, suddenly getting hungry too.

"You see, my dear Owen Joyner, this is why I love you! You always go with my plans, no matter how crazy they may seem."

The girl kept walking, but when she couldn't hear footsteps behind her or the sound of her boyfriend talking to her, she grew concerned. Elliot turned around, only to see Owen staring at her with a shocked expression.

"Did I say something?"

He swallowed harshly before nodding. She furrowed her eyebrows and started walking back toward where her boyfriend stood.

"What'd I say?"

Owen gestured toward her, "You said it. You said 'I love you' to me."

This time Elliot swallowed harshly.

How'd she not notice that?

Did she mean it? Of course she did. She just wished she could've actually saved it for a more serious setting than just them talking about Owen agreeing to one of her plans.

"I love you too." Owen's words were breathless.

Elliot looked up quickly, he eyes connected with those of her boyfriend. Was this real?

Did Owen really say he loved her? Elliot was honestly shocked at the confession. She'd never made it to this point in any of her previous relationships. But, here she was, only about a month into her relationship with Owen and the love they had for each other was already so overwhelming.

"Holy shit."

Owen chuckled before shaking his head and closing the space between the two of them. He cupped Elliot's cheeks and pressed his lips against hers, one of his favorite feelings in the entire world.

❤︎

elliotpryor posted a photo!

Liked by tomholland2013, gwynethpaltrow, and 2,782,901 otherselliotpryor hey, i love you💜

elliotpryor
hey, i love you💜

view all comments

themadisonreyes STOP I'M ACTUALLY CRYING

user1 elliot has a boyfriend?? wtf?? how did i not know this??

elliotpryor because i'm good at keeping secrets sometimes 🤭 @user1

zendaya YOU BETTER TEXT ME RIGHT NOW

esmepryor holy shit @caleighmaynard look!!!

caleighmaynard AHHHHHH @esmepryor

charles_gillespie oh hey, it's you again @caleighmaynard

caleighmaynard oh hey! :) @charles_gillespie

savannahleemay i just threw up i'm so happy

tomholland2013 i'm concerned for your health @savannahleemay

toricaro stooooooop this is so cute

carolynnrowland MY HEART IS SO HAPPY

owenjoyner hey, i love you too💜
comment deleted

owenjoyner you seem happy

elliotpryor i am!!! @owenjoyner

jeremyshada this is so adorable what the heck

user2 i ship elliot with whoever she's dating because he very obviously makes her really happy and i love that

thejadahmarie he does make her super happy and i'm so emo about it @user2

thejadahmarie 🛳🛳🛳

❤︎
𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 kiki0626 𝚒 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛

𝙷𝙾𝚆 𝙳𝙾 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙵𝙴𝙴𝙻 𝙰𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚃 #𝙴𝙻𝚆𝙴𝙽 𝚁𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙽𝙾𝚆??