𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈𝚂𝙸𝚇

"Do you have to leave?"

Owen frowned as his girlfriend pouted at him. The two were standing outside of security at the airport in Vancouver. Filming was over and all of the cast were heading home. Some were flying out and others were driving.

He sadly nodded, pressing a kiss to Elliot's forehead, "Unfortunately, Oklahoma awaits."

"But New York is so much better."

"El, Christmas is in 6 days and my mother would murder me if i'm not there." He sighed as his eyes searched her watery ones, "I already missed Thanksgiving, ok? I'll try to come visit shortly after the New Year... sound good?"

The girl pouted again as she nodded. She was afraid to speak anymore seeing as her emotions were all over the place. This will be the longest she'll have gone without seeing Owen since they started dating over a month ago now.

Owen looked at the time on his phone, "I've gotta go, El. I've barely got enough time to get through security and to my gate as is. I love you."

He dipped his head down, connecting his lips with Elliot's.

"I love you, too." she mumbled, watching Owen walk away.

Quiet tears rolled down the girl's cheeks. At this point, she really didn't care if she was recognized by fans. Her heart ached at the knowledge of having absolutely no clue as to when she'd see her boyfriend next and nothing could make her feel any different.

❤︎

"So, i've decided."

Charlie turned his head, looking over to where Caleigh stood in the almost empty apartment. His flight back home wasn't for a few more hours, meaning that he still had time to pack his bags and spend all the time he could with the New Yorker.

"What'd you decide?" he questioned, a hint of a smile in his voice.

Caleigh crossed her arms over her chest, "You're not getting on that flight. I'm kidnapping you and bringing you back to New York with me."

The boy chuckled, now closing the space between him and the girl. Charlie cupped Caleigh's cheeks with his hands, chuckling at her pouting expression, "Cai, you've gotta learn to live without me for a little while."

"But—"

Charlie shook his head, "Yes. Ok? Maybe i'll come visit, who knows?"

"You better."

Caleigh's eyes searched Charlie's face. There was so much more she wanted to say before saying goodbye to the boy — anything to get him to stay by her side.

She can't lie, the boy grew to mean so much more to her than she ever thought he'd be. When the two met, Caleigh believed that Charlie Gillespie would just be another good friend... but now, who knows?

The girl swallowed harshly when her eyes fell on Charlie's. Instead of the boy looking back at her, his eyes were focused on a different part of her face. Caleigh so dearly hoped the boy couldn't hear her racing heart.

Charlie, mildly freaking out on the inside to the surge of confusing feelings in his body, broke his eyes away from the girl. He distracted himself by pulling Caleigh into a tight hug.

He really wish he didn't have to let her go.

❤︎

"You three ready?"

Esme quickly agreed and got into the front seat of Tom's car. The other two girls just stood in the parking lot, staring between their apartment building and the vehicle. They were the last group to leave Vancouver, making it a somewhat sad goodbye to the city.

"Ok, I get it, you two are sad about leaving your boys. But, I too had to say goodbye to someone I didn't want to." Tom shoved his fingers through his curls, "But moping around here in Vancouver won't do you any good. So, please, get in the car so we can make it home before Christmas."

Caleigh huffed before stomping over to the car and climbing inside, leaving Elliot and Tom alone in the parking lot. The brunette pouted at her friend, tears stinging her eyes. It's not that she didn't want to go home, but Vancouver held such amazing memories that she didn't want to let go of just yet.

"El, it's gonna be ok. I promise." He took a couple steps forward, kissing the girl on top of the head.

They both walked to the car, climbing into the vehicle. Tom waited til everyone was buckled before starting the car and driving out of the parking lot, onto the road. It was time for their multi-day trip drive back to New York City.

"Let's make some new memories!"

❤︎
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎!!
𝚘𝚔, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝