𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈

"I know I already saw your outfit on instagram, but fuck you look hot."

Elliot laughed at Owen's confession. He'd just shown up at her apartment to take her on their date that night.

Her eyes scanned his body, "You look hot too."

The boy blushed at his girlfriend's comment. He wasn't used to being complimented.

Owen had on a pair of black jeans and a cream crewneck. It was a simple outfit, but he still looked rather nice.

He extended his arm out to Elliot, offering her his hand, "Ready?"

She nodded, connecting their hands and following Owen out to his car. The two climbed inside rather quickly, the blond driving off into the night. His hand quickly found its home on Elliot's thigh, Owen's thumb rubbing softly across her exposed thigh as he drove.

"Where are we going?" Elliot questioned, turning her body in Owen's direction — causing his hand to slide toward her inner thigh.

Elliot ignored the feeling the motion set off in her stomach and instead focused on whatever her boyfriend had to say.

"You'll have to wait and see." he smirked, never taking his eyes off of the road.

The girl huffed, settling back into her seat, Owen's hand sliding back to its normal position. Elliot rested her hand on top of his, holding onto the hand that was significantly larger than her own.

10 or so minutes later, Owen parked his car in a parking spot. He turned to his girlfriend, "We're here."

He excitedly pulled Elliot down a sidewalk with him. She couldn't help but laugh as she followed the overly excited teen. Not even a minute later, Owen stopped running and Elliot paused beside him.

"A picnic?" she whispered.

Owen nodded, pulling the girl into him for a hug, "Mhmm. That, and we're watching the sunset over the water."

He took her hand in his once more and led her over to where the blanket was he'd set up about half an hour earlier. They both sat down on the plaid blanket and Owen started pulling food out of the basket.

"Chips and Guac. Strawberries. Cheese cubes." he named each item as he took it out of the woven basket. "Turkey and cheese rollups. And then double stuf oreos because I saw those in your cabinet when I was looking for a snack the other day."

Elliot smiled when she saw all of her favorite foods laid out before her. Owen really paid attention.

"Thanks, Babe." she softly smiled, leaning over and pressing a quick kiss to his lips.

The two began eating and let the night take them wherever it wanted. They talked about this, that, and everything.

They were happily comfortable in each other's presence.

30 minutes later, the majority of the food was eating and the two were cuddled together as they laid on the blanket. "What're you going to be for Halloween tomorrow? Ya know, since Kenny is letting us have a party at the school."

"That'll be a surprise." Elliot smirked, even though she knew Owen couldn't see her face. "What're you gonna be?"

"That's rude."

Elliot laughed at her boyfriend's "hurt" to her answer.

"But, me, Jer, and Charlie are going to be clowns." Owen shrugged.

The girl shivered at his costume idea. She really hated clowns.

They fell into deep conversation again, talking about random topics as they had been before the subject of Halloween came up.