𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

"And, cut!" Kenny turned to face the group of actors, "You're done for the day, see you tomorrow."

Jeremy and Madison both left rather quickly. Both had different things they needed to do before it go too late.

Tom walked over to join the 3 actors left on set, throwing his arm over Elliot's shoulders. "You ready for dinner?"

"Mhmm." The girl then turned to the Canadian actor, "Wanna join us, Charlie?"

The brunet glanced between an expectant Elliot and a mildly hurt looking Owen. "Uh, sure."

Elliot clapped her hands in excitement before linking arms with Charlie, tugging him with her and Tom. The two boys with her knew better than to ask her why she hadn't invited the blond boy.

It was obvious something had happened there.

Charlie quickly noticed it. When they began filming after their lunch break, Elliot and Owen were almost ignoring each other. They'd only talk to each other if their characters were scripted to.

"Five Guys? Hell yeah." Elliot smiled as the trio arrived at the burger joint.

Tom furrowed his eyebrows, "You hate burgers, El."

"I'm aware of that." she let out a laugh as she walked inside the restaurant, "But their fries and milkshakes are to die for."

The two boys just laughed at their friend. It didn't take long for them to order and receive their meals, sitting down at a table to eat.

"How was filming?" Tom questioned, taking a bite of his burger.

Charlie finished chewing before responding, "Pretty good, actually! We didn't have to do too many retakes." Elliot nodded in agreement.

"That's always enjoyable." Tom chuckled, "I spent my entire day rehearsing for 'the other side of hollywood' with Cheyenne and the other dancers."

Elliot pointed at her roommate excitedly, "Right!  I forget that Cheyenne isn't the only evil ghost."

The british actor wiggled his fingers and made a weird 'ooo' noise, attempting to be funny. His actions only caused the three actors to burst into a fit of laughter — as well as causing them to receive stares from other patrons in the food place.

They all covered their mouths in attempt to stifle their laughter. Unfortunately, their attempts to go unnoticed out in public failed when they'd brought attention to themselves from their laughter. Elliot swallowed harshly when she spotted a small group of girls heading their way.

"Oh, fuck." she mumbled, Charlie elbowing her side at her use of profanities.

She elbowed him back, glaring at the boy. Before Charlie could say anything back to the girl, the group of fans came to a stop by their table.

"Hi." Tom chuckled when none of the girls said anything. 

Elliot had to admit, it was kind of adorable that they all were so speechless.

The four girls didn't look a day over 16. They probably weren't even expecting to see the three actors out and about that night.

"C-Can we get pictures with you and Elliot?" The girl at the front of the group asked Tom.

Tom glanced over at the girl who slightly nodded in agreement. She looked presentable. They'd all changed into their lounge clothing after taking off their costumes that evening. Charlie took one of the phones from one of the girls to take the pictures. He wasn't offended that they didn't want pictures with him, he wasn't nearly as famous as his costars.