Lizzie - why didn't no one tell me??

Shane - told ya she would be happy.

Mum - sorry for keeping his return a secret lizzie he asked us not to say anything.

I look back to Jake.

Lizzie - you jerk.

Jake - didn't you miss me?

I puts a hand over his heart perending to be hurt.

Lizzie - of course I did.

Titan, beast and beauty come dashing over and give Jake lots of love and kisses. Soon afer the animal feed arrives so we unload it and put it in the store room. Mum says that me, Shane and Jake can all go into town later for a welcome home drink and the salon even tho I hate going there cuz all the drunk guys try to flirt with me but since I will be with my brothers and I would probably shot them am going with them.

Later that night we set off for town Austin stayed with mum since he's too young to drink. We arrive at the saloon dismount our horses and tie them to the post as we walk in all eyes are on us people cheer when they see Jake is back. At the corner of my eye I see the sheiff at a table with him are his deputys and Alex is with them with Vanessa on his lap I feel a bit of sadness, anger and jealously but I dunno why so I quickly shake it off as me and my brother take a table. The bar keep gives us some glasses with some whiskey we take one each I make a toast.

Shane - to Jake

Lizzie - to Jake

Jake - to me

We take a shot Jake then tells us stories of what he was up to on the drives and probly just to annoy me all the women he fucked on the way in the town's. I roll my eyes I notice that Alex keeps looking over here when Vanessa isn't on his lap anymore must have went off to fuck other cock it's a wonder Alex hasn't got an STD yet. Suddenly there is a shadow over us i look and it's my ex Chad.

 Suddenly there is a shadow over us i look and it's my ex Chad

Chad Xavier

Lizzie - hey Chad do you mind your in my light?

Chad - oh sweet lizzie if you needed anymore light you would be an angel.

Back story we used to date he thinks he's God's gift to women and knows how to my them cum but truth is he doesn't he never made me cum when we did it but I never told him that. My brothers starting smriking as I rolled my eyes everyone knows those cheesey lines don't work on me and as my ex he should of known that.

Chad - Jake, Shane good to see you guys again.

They nod to him then he looks back to me

Chad - lizzie I was wondering how would you feel about getting back together?

Jake nearly chokes on his drink.

Lizzie - jake are you ok?

Jake - yeah fine just went down the wrong tube.

I look to Chad.

Lizzie - Chad how long has it been since we broke up?

Chad - too long to be without you.

I roll my eyes at the corner eye I see Alex glaring at Chad he never did like him very much never knew why I lost my virginity to Chad. But Alex knew that since he caught us in bed when we had finished he couldn't even look me in the eye I had wondered if that's why he left without saying goodbye. Chads voice takes me out of my throughts.

Chad - so what do you say wanna give me other chance?

Before I can even answer a hand grabs my wrist I look to where the hand came from its Alex what's his problem.

Alex - we need to talk now.

He pulls me out of my seat and pulls me outside and into an alleyway then puts me against the wall.

Lizzie - Alex what the fuck do you think you are doing?!

Alex - you aren't getting back with him.

Lizzie - say what now? What give you the right to tell me who I can see and who I can't i don't tell you who you can date.

Alex - lizzie please am trying to protect you he's no good for you woman.

Lizzie - ok first off it's none of your fucking business who am with or not and second did you forget am the best gunslinger in the west now if you don't mind I was having a few drinks with my brothers so bye bye am sure Vanessa is missing you.

I push past him.

Alex - lizzie please come back here.

I just keep walking and head back in with him not far behind me. Who the hell does he think he is I run my own life he can't tell me what to do Chad was a sweet guy so why shouldn't i give him other chance know what I will do just that. I walk right up to Chad was chatting with my brothers and smack my lips onto his. He is shocked at first but then wraps his arms around my waist you might be asking how we broke up before well i ended it cuz i didnt have feelings for him anymore and either did he I hear Shane say.

Shane - oh boy

I pull back from Chad Suddenly Austin comes rushing in with a worried look on his face.

Austin - someone help horse thieves!!!!