Go to bed

The next morning at work, was very awkward. Word had gotten round in the Weasley family that me and George had a date, first it was Hermione and Ginny to ask how it was, which is how Ron found out, then Molly and Arthur came in as Ron let it slip to them, which led to Charlie finding out. An awkward day for two people, who aren't suppose to talk about their dating life at work.

George had finally came down once everyone was gone to see how the shop was going. "Mr Weasley" I smiled stacking the shelves. "Miss Scamander" he smiled back before going up talk to Ron. I continued to stack the shelves until closing time before heading out into Diagon Alley.

"Tina?" I turned around to see Olivier. Shit. "Oh hi" I smiled. "You didn't come to the interview?" He questioned. "Yeah I think I'm going to stay at this place" I pointed behind me. "That's cool. So I really enjoyed our date" he smiled I nodded " me too"
"How about we go somewhere?" He asked. "Oh I can't I-"
I was cut off. "She can't sorry mate" George stood by my side, placing his arm around me. I smiled at Oliver apologetically. Oliver started to laugh. "Seriously him, over me? I mean come on" he laughed again.

"What do you mean?" I asked laughing with him.

"Just leave it Tina come on" George tried to grab my arm but I pulled away.

"No George I'd like to ask him what he means?" I turned back to Oliver.

"I mean come on Tina, he owns a joke shop, he's hardly got much money, and looks well I think I win in that departme-" before he could finish i swung my arm back and punched him in the face.

"Ouch" I held my fist with my other hand in a lot of agonizing pain, as Oliver went to the floor.

"I reckon I would've made a better Quidditch captain Oliver" I almost cried as George dragged me away.

"What the Merlin was that!" he shouted dragging me back to the flat. "I'm sorry" I cried "he didn't even owl me back, then he made fun of you and then I was punching him and then-"

I was cut off with a pair of lips. "I've been wanting to do that to Oliver for years" he joked. He sorted out my hand before we headed for bed. "Goodnight George" I smiled.
"Goodnight" he replied and we went our separate ways.

The next morning, I had a day off which was going to be amazing. I felt like I had been rejecting a lot of my creatures lately and I really wanted to spend some time with them. I spent most of the day with the Niffler's. It was amazing, it was good to see them,
I missed them.

I was lying on my bed playing with the necklace on my neck, George came in. "Hey" he lay down next to me and sighed. "You okay?" I asked, he turned onto his side so he could face me. "Busy day" he came closer to me and I moved away. "What are you doing?" I asked him, smiling slightly. "Kissing you?" He almost questioned. "We haven't been on 5 dates yet, you shouldn't even be in my room" I joked pushing him slightly.

He jumped up off his bed. "Okay" he ran out the room and I followed him. "Are you okay?" I asked him. "Yeah I'm going too plan 4 more dates" he pulled out his notepad and jumped on the couch. I laughed slightly. He was writing, with his tongue out slightly.

"Let me see" I tried to see over but he pulled the notepad away. "No go away" he moved over to the other side of the couch and I scoffed. "Go to bed you have 4 dates tomorrow!" He got up and walked into his room. I was quite shocked with the way he spoke to me.

He walked pack out seconds later.
"Goodnight have a lovely night" he kissed my cheek before returning to his room, I started laughing before climbing into my bed and falling asleep.

In the middle of the night I heard movement. I grabbed the wand from the side of my bed, and slowly getting up. I pointed my wand to the door seeing George with his arms up. "Don't hex me!" He screeched. I groaned lying back down.

"What are you doing in here Weasley?" I asked him closing my eyes. "You're in the room right across from me, this is really hard" he sat on the end of the bed. "After the dates" I kicked him off the bed. "One night of sleep in here" he begged. "Weasley those eyes don't work in the dark, get out" I threw a pillow at him before he left. "Aghhhh" I screamed into my pillow before settling back down and falling back asleep.