Love Potion

Without thinking I swallowed the potion. "Please don't work" I whispered. I took a deep breathe before walking out to face George. "Are you feeling okay?" He asked, his face was full of concern. His honey brown eyes stared back at me. I felt I was looking at him in a new lights. He looked amazing. His body as well WOW. "Hey George" I smiled sitting down next to him, really closely next to him. He looked confused, why was he confused? "Are you okay?" He asked again. My heart fluttered. He cares about me so much. "I'm cold" I lied trying to get as close to him as I could, I cuddled into him and tried to breathe in his scent. "You smell amazing" I told him smiling up "thanks" he awkwardly moved about not to sure what to do as I gazed into his eyes, I looked down at his lips and leaned in but he jumped of the couch falling over. He didn't want to kiss me. I got really sad and started to cry "what's wrong?" He asked in panic coming back up next to me. "Why don't you want too?" I asked him tears falling from my eyes. "Let's get you home it's late" he smiled I got up taking his hand and he led me back to my flat. "You're right this place is run down" he joked as we walked in "maybe I could move in with you" I grabbed his arm, he laughed. "Go to bed I'll see you in the morning" and with that he left. I smiled lovingly. I think I'm in love with him. I danced around the place, with only George in my head. Humming to myself as I got into bed. This is the happiest I've been in ages. So happy. I got into bed as Tommy jumped onto my chest giving me a hug. "Goodnight Tommy, I'll see you in the morning" I plopped him into his bed and fell asleep dreaming about the life and George could have together.

I woke up the next again day in the same happy mood. I got up and made breakfast, I made breakfast. I never eat breakfast. I grabbed Tommy and placed him in the pocket of my uniform before skipping to work. "Hello" I skipped in as Ron was opening the till. "You're in a good mood" he smiled. "why wouldn't I be? Is George in?" I asked looking around "not yet, why?" He asked. He looked suspicious. Should I tell him. I gazed outside. "What a beautiful day" I smiled. "You look out of it, are you sick?" He asked I looked at him, I was so In love I didn't even care. "I can't stop thinking about him" I smiled jumping on the desk crossing my legs over to face him. "Thinking about who?" He asked I got extremely close to him "I'm in love with him" I sighed dreamily leaning on his shoulder. He was extremely uncomfortable but I couldn't care. I was happy and in love. "Brilliant, lucky guy" he tried to back away but I kept nodding at him. "He doesn't even know I exist" I sighed, he left me last night, he didn't want to kiss me. "Who doesn't?" He asked
"George obviously" I smiled at the sound of his name. He started laughing. "Good joke" I chucked my keys at him. "Ouch, why?" He asked gripping his shoulder. "It's not a joke Ronald I'm in love with him!" I shouted just then someone walked through the door. "Oh hey George" I played with my hair biting my lip. He looked nervous. "Oh hey Tina" he smiled, looking at Ron. "Ron a word?" He asked Ron nodded and followed George. "Goodbye" I smiled Ron looked at me with the strangest look before George pulled him away. I hummed sorting the shop and turning the close to an open. Soon enough Angelina walked in with Katie behind her. "Where's George?" She asked, I looked at her. "In the office he'll be down soon enough" I smiled at her. "Not good enough, I'm going up to talk to him" she tried to get up the stairs but I blocked her. "He's in a meeting" I spoke. She rolled her eyes. Jealousy washed over me as she tried to push past. "He's in a meeting" I repeated not letting her past. "Let me past you bitch" she hissed. "No" I replied. For once I was standing my ground. I was in love with George Weasley, and if he couldn't have me, he couldn't have anyone, especially a bitch like her. I was brought out with my thoughts when I saw her fist raise, and she punched me in the nose. I screamed falling to the ground. Clutching my nose. She punched me, she gave me one more punch before George and Ron came running out. "Tina?" George kneeled down next to me as Ron told Angelina to get out. "Why did she hit you?" He asked examining my face. "I told her to wait until you came downstairs, I thought you were in a meeting with Ron" I cried as the pain kept coming. "Shh it's okay, come on" he took my hand and brought me up to the flat. He grabbed his wand. "This might hurt" after that I wasn't listening I was just staring at his eyes. "You'll bruise but you're nose is okay" he smiled he gave me some tissue to stop my nose bleed and sat me down on the couch. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Why would you want to date someone like that?" I asked quietly. "She isn't a bad girl, she just been through a lot" he said brushing through my hair with his hand. "I've been through a lot too" I awkwardly looked down. We sat there for hours in silence, he stayed with me. The store had been closed and Ron was gone. I had never been so happy for him to leave. Now I can be with George, and only George. I looked up at him and got closer. "You have beautiful eyes" I smiled pushing his hair away. "Thanks I made them myself" he joked I giggled. What? I never giggle. "George" I whispered I was about to lean in when something hit me. My eyes went wide and I pushed George off the couch. "What are you doing?" I asked slapping his face. "Well the potion works" he groaned sitting up. "What?" I asked "my case! Where is my case?" I jumped up to look for it. "It's in the room it's fine" he said still on the floor. I ran through to the room and grabbed it checking it was okay. I sighed. "I'm never doing that again" I came back out from the room when I got a pain in my nose. "Ouch" I touched it and when I looked at my fingers I was covered in blood, I started to panic. "Why am I bleeding?" I asked, I went through to the toilet and looked in the mirror. "What happened?" I asked. George followed me in to explain. But stopped talking and just stared into the mirror. "Are you okay?" I asked. "I can't even look at myself without being reminded of Fred" a tear came from his eye. I turned him around. "It's okay to still be sad" I said, he smiled. "You know you hit my brother" he said jokingly, I laughed. "Ron?"
"Yeah, quite hard" I laughed again. "I'm sorry" I said smiling and looking down and back up. "Angela hit you" he pointed to my nose. "Oh" I said not really wanting to talk about it. "I think you could've hit Harder" he joked I laughed "yeah right" I nudged his shoulder. There was an awkward silence for a couple of minutes. "What are you doing for Christmas?" He asked. "Oh I don't do Christmas" I smiled. "You don't do Christmas?" He asked "no" I said simply walking out the bathroom. "Why not?" He asked following. "I just don't" I sighed not wanting to talk about my past. "Well that just won't do, an employee of mine will not just 'not do Christmas'" he mocked I laughed. "So what am I doing then?" I asked. He smiled cheesingly. "Christmas with my family of course" he smiled again, that smile. Wait no. Maybe some love potion is still in my system. " oh I don't do social gatherings" I told him picking up my case. "No I'll be quite content on my own"
"I'll fire you if you don't come"
"You can't just fire me I-"
"I'll do it"
"George"
"3...2..."
"Fine"
"You're fired wait what?" He smiled and I laughed. "Fine but don't fire me" I looked down again. "I have to go, I'll see you tomorrow" and with that left the shop.

Miss Scamander (George Weasley) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें