Tommy

I woke up the next morning to a scream. I quickly got up and ran through. George was holding a frying pan out at something when I got around the corner I saw Tommy. "Tommy!" I shouted. He quickly ran over to me jumping onto my shoulder. "What. Is. That?" George asked? "Put the pan down George you're scaring him!" I told him. He slowly put it down and came closer. "Tommy this is George, George this is Tommy" I introduced them but Tommy crossed his arms and looked away. "Tommy be nice" I told him, he turned slightly giving George a wave. "What is that?" He asked "he's a Bowtruckle" I smiled. "What is that?" He asked again. I quickly got my grandads journal and turned it to the right page, handing it to George.

"The Bowtruckle, which eats insects, is a peaceable and intensely shy creature but if the tree in which it lives is threatened, it has been known to leap down upon the woodcutter or tree-surgeon attempting to harm its home and gouge at their eyes with its long, sharp fingers. An offering of woodlice will placate the Bowtruckle long enough to let a witch or wizard remove wand-wood from its tree." George read it in his head.

"Why do you have one?" He asked looking up. "My grandad was Newt Scamander of course I have one" I joked. "Can I show you something?" I asked him. He nodded. I pulled him through my room and pushed out the case. I opened it, and jumped through. "You coming?" I asked. He slowly came down the stairs into the habitat. He showed no expression. He was lost for words. I pulled out some meat and started cutting it up. "Pass that bucket" I told him, he passed me it and I chucked the meat into it. "Where are we?" He asked. "In my case" I told him carrying the meat out.
"Those are Occamies, harmless if you treat them right" I fed them then moved on.
"More Bowtruckles, they bully Tommy, he's not quite welcome there" I smiled as George followed me.
"This is a demiguise, his names Manson" I petted him before he disappeared.

We walked into the next habitat. "This is Lilly, my niffler" as I petted her the eggs started to hatch. "You know the first time I was in your shop?" I asked George. "For a love potion yes" he joked I nudged his shoulder laughing. "I was running away with him" I pointed to the male Niffler I had named Boris. "Some man was trying to breed to sell, but I wanted to breed so they wouldn't go extinct so I stole him." I told George. "Great I have a thief for a bestie" he joked I laughed. Suddenly an egg started to hatch. I placed my wand into my mouth picking up the egg with both hands as it hatched. I looked at George and smiled.

'She's so cute when she's passionate about something' George thought.

I blushed and looked back down at the egg waiting on it to hatch. Once it did a little baby Niffler popped out. "Hey baby, I'm going to call you..." I thought for a minute. "Erick" George said I looked at him. "Erick?" I asked he nodded. "Okay I like it. Erick" I smiled as he jumped out my arms into Georges, he tickled and hugged Erick. Wow George is cute. No he isn't what are you talking about. Probably some love potion inside me still. I placed Erick back in and he hugged up to his mum, and Boris placed his arms around them both, there were still two more eggs to hatch. I got up and George grabbed the bucket as we continued on.
"Fwoopers, be careful they bite"
"Nudu, he won't hurt you don't worry"
"Mooncalfs"
"Thunderbirds"
"Gryndlows"
"Zouwu"
"And we don't go out there" I pointed to the door. "What's out there?" He asked. "An obscurical" I replied. "They haven't been around since the 1940s atleast" he said. "There's no wizard in it, it's just the magic that was detached from the wizard" I told him. "How'd you do that?" He asked. "With great difficulty according to my grandad" I laughed.

We headed back through "Manson get off him" I said as the demiguise came back into form holding onto George's back. He smiled putting his arms around Manson giving him a piggy back. "I thought you would've freaked out, everyone else did" I told him. "Who else has seen this place?" He asked "Harry and Ginny" I told him.
"Ginny saw this place before me" he pouted. I laughed. "I'm sorry" he gave me a hug. "It's okay" he sighed, I hugged him back before we made our way out of the habitat.

"Do you want to watch a movie tonight?" He asked. Switching on the muggle Tv, technology was really up there after the war. I smiled. "Yeah" I sat down next to him and Tommy, jumped over into George's arms cuddling into him. I wish I could do that. What? Tina! No!

Half way through the movie, I turned around to see George and Tommy cuddled up asleep on the couch. I took a blanket from the other side and covered them both so they wouldn't get cold during the night, then I headed to bed. I fell asleep thinking about how I'd told George my secret and there was only two more secrets I had to tell him.