(Opening Act: Turn 4) 'Who is King?'

*One Day later, Kuromorimine*

Maho Nishizumi sat behind a desk, researching the NATL schools, with her prime focus being Michael High. Turns out they use German tanks just like Kuromorimine, with their main vehicle being the Panther Ausf. G. Although nearly identical compared to Kuromorimine, it's engine was more powerful, and with the same thickness in armor, the tank was in a way, superior to Kuromorimine Ausf. Ds.

Though as Maho surfed the web, she found an interesting article on a certain individual. The article's title read 'Avery Di 'Bona: From hero to zero'. She felt as if the name Avery was familiar.

Maho read through the article, learning about the former Boy's Commander for Britanica. His record was admirable, even for Maho's standards. From what she read, it seems like he was an exceptionally cunning commander who would do nearly anything to come out on top. Much like the Nishizumi Style, however Avery's tactics were a far cry to being similar to it in any way.

As Maho read through the article, she ended up reading a section titled 'Avery's Expulsion'.

'Why would they expel such a capable commander?' Maho thought to herself.

(*Cough* Miho *Cough*)

Maho read through the section, finding out about the scandal that plagued the aftermath of the 55th NATL tournament. A Britanican student came out to the public, saying that Avery had bribed NATL officials to rig the fields of where the matches were held. For evidence the student brought up the battle against Point in the first matches of the tournament. Avery had caused a landslide near where Point's forces were concentrated. Avery claimed he had sent a team to rig it, and had sound proof, but the accusations against him were just as probable.

Not only that, but Avery was convicted of Assault not long after the tournament. Sources say that he assaulted a Lincoln student while the student's his girlfriend called the authorities. Maho read on and finally concluded that with all the accusations against him, Britanica expelled him to keep their status and image clean. If they were true, which seemed most likely for Maho, they made the right call.

She then got a call on her phone shortly after finishing the article. As Maho looked at the caller, her mouth formed into a small smile.

"Hello Miho?"

"Hello Onee-chan!" Miho said excitedly over the phone.

It wasn't everyday that the two sisters could talk like this, with Maho being so busy and Miho needing to train her team. Despite that all, they still try to keep in touch.

"So, Onee-chan, I was thinking that you could join us to get some food?"

"Who's us?" Maho asked. She was fine with Miho bringing her team, she was mainly wondering if someone else she hadn't met yet were coming along.

"Darjeeling, Kay, Katyusha, Nonna, Anchovy and Alice are all coming." Miho answered.

Maho thought about it, she would like to go out and look around LA. She's been in her office nearly the whole time since they arrived, save for the Selections and breaks. Maho also realized that she had finished what paperwork was left.

"Where are you all meeting?"

"We're all going to be meeting near the main checkpoint into the port!"

"Okay, what time?" Maho asked.

"Around 5:30! We'll be leaving around 6:00."

"Very well, I'll see you there."

"Mmhm! See you too, Onee-chan!"

The call ended and Maho was left alone once again. Seeing as school had just ended, it was a little while before she was going out with the others. Maho decided to start researching a certain individual she's had on her mind.