Bio: Avery Capelli

Description:

Avery Capelli is a second year in high school, attending Britanica up until the end of the 55th North American Tankery Tournament, and is currently attending Point Academy. Avery was well known as being a ruthless and cunning commander, using a variety of tactics and strategies that bent the rules so much that he was repeatedly accused of cheating. His exploits earned him the nickname 'Mastermind' among Britanica's Tankery Team.

Appearance:

Avery is an average looking 17 year old. He has black hair and is 5,11 in height. He's most commonly seen wearing his work uniform, school uniform, or his Britanican Tankery uniform.

His Tankery uniform while attending Britanica was also distinctively different to the rest of Britanica's uniforms. Instead of wearing the blue battle tunic and blue pants, Avery wore a long white coat with gold and silver accents, white pants with a similar style and a black and gold tricorne hat.

While attending Point, his Tankery Uniform was initially just his regular school uniform with a black cowl and a black mask with silver lining around its eyeholes and white rose patterns. Though Avery updated this appearance later on.

Tanks:

Britanica:

Black Prince

Matilda MK II

Sherman VC 17 pd Firefly

Point:

Tiger I

???

Likes:

Tankery
Cooking
Coffee
Memes
History
Chess
Anime
Manga

Dislikes:

Geese
Pollen
Parties
Leaving home without a form of jacket or sweater
Cats

Notable accomplishments:

During his first official match as a part of the Britanican Tankery Team, Avery led his Matilda against Lincoln High. Avery was confirmed to knock out five enemy tanks, and assist the knock outs of eight more, leading to his promotion to 'Company Commander' afterward.

Avery would place bets on Chess Games, which became one of his sources of income. Once he was able to win $200 from a single game. However he also has to intentionally lose some of his winnings so others would feel as if they had a chance against him.

Not an accomplishment, but Avery was bit in the butt by a goose when he was four. Ever since he's always had a hatred for the devils incarnate.