(Opening Act: Turn 1) Selections

A/N: Now that 'The Rise of King' act is done, expect the chapters to be longer and some more character development.

*Ooarai Girl's High school*

The match selections were set for tomorrow, and the Zuikaku is meant to arrive in LA within the hour.

"I wonder who else will be there?" I asked myself. I was eager to see everyone else from the other schools. We may have met as opponents, but we all became friends in a short amount of time. They even came to help us when our school was on the line.

I walked walked to the garages that held the tanks of our Senshado Team. We recently got a hand of a MK IV heavy tank. Yukari went on about how it was one of the first tanks to be used in combat.

Speaking of Yukari, I heard from Hana that she went to one of the NATL schools to try and get some information on them. I didn't remember which exact school she was going to, I only hoped that she'd come back safe.

I checked up on the tanks and saw their respective teams all there working on them and and checking if they were missing anything.

"Hello Miho-senpai!" Rabbit Team all said.

"Hi!" I waved back, "Are you missing anything?"

"Nope!" Azusa said, "Everything is in order!"

"That's good to hear!"

I continued on helping out anyone who seemed to need it. Though it seemed that everything was under control. I then walked up to the Panzer IV and saw Hana, Saori, and Mako all around it.

Hana was poking her head out of the cupola, Saori was on her phone and Mako was fast asleep.

"Hello Hana-chan!" I called out.

"Ah, hello Miho-chan!" Hana and Saori said.

Mako only groaned, probably because we had woken her up. I giggled at her and looked back at Hana and Saori.

"Is everything in order?" I asked.

"Yes, the gun has been cleaned and the tracks have been fixed in case of a breakage." Hana stated.

"Yup! When are we going to dock again?" Asked Saori.

"We're docking very soon," I replied, "Within the hour at most."

"Well Hana, Mako and I were thinking of going around the city during our free time there!" Saori said, "It'll be nice to see the sights!"

"Yes, that sounds great!" I answered.

"So you'll come with us?" Hana asked.

"Mmhm!"

The two girls smiled while Mako grunted. The three of us giggled a bit and went back to what we were doing before.

I wonder how the day is going to turn out?

*NATL summit*

The NATL had called all school commanders to a meeting to discuss the rules of the tournament with the participation of the JSF.

Present was Ivan Vasily, overall commander of Star Academy. Donovan Thorn, overall commander of Lincoln Boy's High School. Anna Krueger, overall commander of the Prussia Institute. Jean Grouchy, overall commander of Lannes High School. Marco Badoglio, overall commander of Roma Nova Academy. There were also various commanders from smaller schools. And finally Olivia Parker, overall commander of the Britanica Institute, making the total number of commanders present to 16.

Olivia is the commander of the Girl's branch of Britanica's Tankery Team, but whenever a tournament comes up, she becomes the Overall commander.

All of them sat around a round table, with an older man wearing what looked like traditional Japanese robes and Jacob Reed, one of the NATL's officials in charge of the enforcement of rules.