Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"Oh dear" said my mother coming inside the kitchen. "Don't cut like that you might cut your finger"
"Don't worry" was my only respond.
I woke up very angry because of the stupid note that Oli left for me. And I'm even so angry at myself for blushing and feeling happy because of it yesterday. Ugh.

I put the apple, pear, mango, spinach, cucumber, orange juice and a few raspberries in the blinder and mix it.
And when I'm done I realised that I did not put any ice in it so I take a handful of ice and crush the ice in blinder and take it to drink it.

"Ew" said my 16 years old sister Daisy but as usual I ignored her.

Yes I am a healthy person who takes care of my food and everything else but this is not about my healthiness now.

"Where are you going?" Said James rubbing his eyes .
"To stay with dad" I answered taking my bags and walk to the front door.

"Does it mean that I can use your room?"

"Of course" I replied. "I AM LEAVING NOW BYE EVERYONE".

My parents are not divorced but they have a small farm in the country side and dad decided to stay there for few weeks. I want to go to the farm to work so hard with animals (except cows) and end up so tired to let my anger out in a good thing.

I was still driving when i got a text from James insulting me. Of course he would I locked my bedroom's door to make sure he don't try to go inside.

*****

"Faith my beautiful Faith what a surprise!" Said my father hugging me tightly.

"How's everything daddy?"

"Great! Come on let me give you some warm milk with honey"

My amazing father always knows how to make my day.

After drinking some warm milk we started to work in the farm.

"Why don't you say hi to the cows?" Said my father feeding the chickens".

"No"

He laughed at me and ruffled my hair.
"Go say hi to Camilo I'm sure he misses you"

My eyes lit up when he said that. Camilo is back! He is my favourite thing here in our farm.
I ran to the kitchen and took some sugar cubes and ran to the stables. Yes Camilo is a horse.
I walked inside the stables and my eyes fell on a beautiful grey horse with some black dots on her face. "Sliver! Did you miss me?" I said walking to this beauty and rubbed her the spot between her eyes.
"I missed you so much you pretty horse"
I took a sugar cube from my pocket and fed her. I kissed her and left her to go for Camilo.

And here he is the most beautiful horse I ever saw in my entire life. A beautiful black horse with a shining eyes that looks like it's full of glitter, a long neck with a beautiful long black hair on it. When I saw him for the first time I remembered the book that I was reading when I was 7 'Black Beauty' and I fell in love with him. You know just like fairytale love at first sight.
"Camilo" I said walking slowly for him and started rubbing him.

"I herd that you won a in the race. Congrats".

I kissed his nose. It took me about 5 minutes to prepare him to have a peaceful walk with me. I gave him one sugar cube and then I rode him.

*****

It is 5 am now. Dad wakes up at 6 so I have an hour before I start working in the farm. And the best way to start your day in the country side is to jog in the very early morning.

I wore a sweatpants on my pyjama bottom and a large hoodie. I wore a beanie because it was pretty windy and I don't want to get sick anytime soon. I drank some strawberry milk and left the house to run.
Listening to the birds and the sound of the branches moving because of the wind is so calming. I can hear some rosters. It's amazing to have a break and admire the beauty of the world.
I can hear some puppies barking. No wait it's a puppy not puppies. But how could a puppy be here alone. I followed the sound of the puppy to see it stuck inside a small bushes. To be honest I giggled when I saw it. this is such a clumsy puppy. I picked the cute puppy out and looked around.

There was no sign for anyone here.
"You must be lost" I said putting the puppy inside my hoodie to make it feel warm. Then I looked decided to go back to the farm so I can tell my father about the puppy and look for the owner.

As I said earlier the hoodie I'm wearing is pretty huge which was enough to make the puppy Pop his face next to me.

"Mille!"
I turned to see a boy.
"Is it your puppy?" I asked "she was cold".

"Where did you find her?" Asked the boy.

"She was stuck inside a bush"

"Thank you for finding her"said the boy. "I FOUND MILLE" He started to scream to make his family hear him.

"OH REALLY" said a voice.

I stood with the boy for few minutes and had a short conversation.

"I'm Faith" I told him smiling.
"James" he said smiling back.
"What are you doing here" I looked at the person who talk and I was shocked to see Oli.
"That's rude Oli" James said. "She's the one who found Millie"

"The question is what are you doing here Oli" I said crossing my arms.

"We live here" Oli said. "now answer my question".

"We have a farm here and I came to stay there for few days"

"That explains" He said. "Well then we better get going our house is a little far and Millie needs to eat and stays warm"

"Our farm is here you can come if you want to" I regret saying this when I saw how Oli's eyes lit up.

"Sure if you don't mind" said Oli grinning.

Damn it I thought he'd say no. I regret asking him now.
*sighs*
This is going to be a long day

Author's note
Hola :)
I am trying so hard to no break down in any seconds for the thousand time today. I got a haircut and for my shock they chopped my hair and now it's super short. I hope you have a good day unlike mine.

Vote

Comment

Love you all!

The Clumsy Deer