Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I stood there staring at Oli who just fainted on the ground.

Oh dear.

*3 hours ago*

I'm such an idiot.
I should've bring one more horse with me.
I am taking Timon to the Boardman's stables to mate which means I'll go back to the farm alone. And I should've take another horse with me to be able to go back to the farm in a shorter time.
Because I'm such an idiot. I have to take walk back to the farm for an hour and half.

"I see you took Timon on a walk today" Said a voice from behind me. "But don't you think you are a little bit far from your farm?"

I turned to see Oli in his car with the window down.

"What are you doing here" I said. "Are you stalking me?"

"You wish"he said grinning. "I was going back home and I saw you and I thought I'd come alone without even asking you".

I ignored him until I reached the Boardman's stables.

"Interesting" he said climbing out of the car.

"Faith" said Isaac Boardman the owner of the stables. "How's your father?"

"He's good Mr. Boardman how are you?"

"I'm good" he smiled at me. "Is that your boyfriend?"

"No I'm her friend" Oli said smiling.

"No he's not even my friend".

Isaac chuckled and took Timon with him as I followed him.

"Stop following me like my shadow" I whispered to Oli.

"What did you say I can't hear you" he said smirking.

Isaac showed us the new horses and then showed me the females. He asked me if I liked a specific one but I was completely honest with him. All of the horses are so pretty and I couldn't pick one of them to mate with Timon.

"It's better to let him pick the one he wants" said Isaac. "If he picked he'll feel better about himself".

"You are right" I said smiling at him.

When I was about to leave Isaac asked me to stay for a little longer because they'll bring some apples from their farm so I stayed. And Oli was with me obviously.

"You know a lot about horses" Oli said when we were walking around.

"I was raised with them" I replied simply.

"Can I ask you something?"

No.

"Yeah sure" I have to learn how to stop lying.

"Why do you hate Youtubers?"

"Because instead of finding something important to do in their life or something that could change the world to a better place they just sit in front of a camera and talk about what is in their head like it's going to change sth in the world" I replied on his question honestly and looked at the horses.

"But..........."

And silence.
I turned to Oli to see that he is not there. I looked behind me and I saw him laying on the ground.

*Now*

Oh my god.

Oli was laying on the ground with a bucket next to his head.

I sat down on my knees and and started to slap his face.
"Oli? Oli?" I said softly at the beginning. "Oliver wake up"

But it was no use.

"OLI WAKE UP" I screamed in his face.

"I'm so sorry miss I just threw the bucket on your boyfriend's head by accident I'm so sorry" A guy who works here said.

Wait a second.

"YOU THREW THE BUCKET ON HIS HEAD!" I said. "ARE YOU INSEAN! WHAT IF HE DIED!"

He stood there staring at me blankly.

"DON'T JUST STARE AT ME LIKE THAT GO GET SOME WATER!"

And he left to get some water.
I kept trying to wake him up until he opened his eyes slowly.

"Thank god!" I said looking at him in the eyes. "Holy shit I thought you died don't do this again!"

The guy gave him water and left.

"Wait a second" said Oli. "Did you just that you thought I died? Oh my god is that Faith?"

"I'm not heartless you know" I said glaring at him. "Let's get you home".

I helped him up and took him to his car and I started driving silently. We only talked about the directions to his house.

"Faith" Oli said when I was parking his car.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you" he said softly.
Two words gave me a very weird feeling in my stomach and I didn't know what to do.

"No problem" I said softly.

I climbed out of his car and gave him the keys.

"Take care of yourself" I said walking backwards slowly.

"What about you how are you going back to the farm?" He asked.

"Don't worry".

I smiled at him and walked away. For some reason I felt weird and I wanted to go home to not feel this way ever again.

Author's note
A new chapter Yay!
This chapter is to my best friend MissEmzyK .
I hope you enjoyed it. Tell me what you think about it and the story. And if you don't mind check out my other stories .

Excuse the mistakes

Share

Comment

Vote

Love you all xx

The Clumsy Deer