Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Today James woke me up at 9 am and stayed with me in my bedroom talking about a lots and lots of things. I feel like it's been a long time since the last time we sat together and talked and that's because he is actually a Youtuber now and he is always out with other people trying to learn from them or buying new stuff like cameras and things like that. It's not just that, I've been very busy too I was studying and working and I completely forgot about my older sister's wedding.

Later, James and I decided to cook lunch because why not? My father was home because the people who work in farm are back to work with the animals now.

"Please don't kill me you two I'm too young to die" said my father sitting on the dinning table.

"Why would I kill you father" I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh uncle don't worry we all know that I'm the best cook here" James said grinning.

"Yep" I said. "You never forget the food on stove or in the oven and we end up having a fire in the kitchen"

James glared and I pecked his cheek to annoy him.

*****

"Alright, let's start this" said Oli.

I should've known that James was hanging out with me since I woke up for a reason but because I really missed hanging out with him the idea of him having a plan did not cross my mind.

"Now tell me Faith what is your favourite thing to do?" Asked Oli grinning.

"At this very moment my favourite thing to do is probably become a murderer"

I looked at myself in the mirror and grinned.

"Who knew that the innocent cute girl could think of being a murderer"

I blushed and I'm not happy about it but I tried to hide the blush with my hair and glared at him and he just chuckled.
"I'm only thinking of this because I have a specific person that I want to kill"
I said taking my papers and putting them inside my bag. I don't remember what is in the papers but I'm sure that i don't want him to know.

"I wonder who is this spec....."
"Yeah it's you" I cut him off before he finishes his sarcastic sentence.

"You are a girl so you probably love makeup" he said ignoring me and putting a makeup video for me.

"I don't need to learn how to put makeup because I already know" I said trying to close his macbook.

"What am I doing with my life?" Said Oli to himself.

"You know Faith I did a big mistake" He said.
I looked at him silently. Oh dear please don't break down now and tell me the story of your life.

"Uhh... We all do mistakes" I said laughing nervously.
"My mistake is that I promised myself to make you accept youtube"

Oh. That's better.
"See even you admit that youtube is a pointless website"
I said playing with my hair.

"I never said that". He said pulling my face closer to him and locks his eyes with mine. "my mistake is that I never thought of how I should make you change your mind about youtube and obviously showing you that the things you are interested in won't change your mind".

I pulled back and sat on my bed.
"Why are you so stubborn give up already I'll never like this stupid website"

"I won't give up on you easily Faith" he said quietly and closed his macbook.

"Are you done?" I said but before he can answer I pulled the blankets on me to sleep.

"I am done but I never said that I'm leaving" he said sitting on my bed.