Chapter 13

Chapter 13

"I thought you said that you have some work to do" Said Oli climbing out of his car.

I just smiled at him and walked inside our farm. 

I know that not everyone enjoys animals as much as I do in fact there are a lot of people who hates animals but when Oli came to our farm last time he had fun. Last time i was bitter with him and he was having a lot of fun but today he is down so I'll be myself around him to make sure that he really enjoys his time here. 

"Faith wait for me" he said running behind me. "I still do't get why we are here Faith"

"Because we are going to work here"

Oli froze in his place and i grabbed some comfortable clothes for him because it will be hard for him to work wearing jeans, and then I took my farm clothes and squealed. I was way too excited for spending time with my animals and for trying to cheer him up. I threw James farm clothes on him and when I was about to go to my bedroom to change he stood up right in front of me. 

"Why should I be here with you and work?"

"BECAUSE I have no one to take me home and you are the only one who can" I said smiling. "right?".

Oli looked at me for a while then sighed. 

"Only because I'm a gentlemen"

"Of course you are" I said pinching his cheeks and left to my bedroom. 

*****

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE" I screamed and ran to Dave who was about to go to the sheep to take them to their daily walk. 

"Faith you're here! what a beautiful surprise" Dave said hugging me and I hugged him back immediately.  

"Oh my god I missed you so so so so so so so much!" I said looking at him in the eyes and then hugged him again.

"I missed you too Faith you barley come here now" He said pulling back. "So what brings you here you only come here when you are in a bad mood or feeling very angry at yourself"

"Actually I'm in a very good mood today" I said smiling. "but I came because my friend is feeling down today and i really wanted to change his mood so yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaah " 

"Oh you mean the guy who's walking slowly behind you?"

I looked behind me and I saw Oli walking slower than a turtle with his hands in his pockets and his blank face. You can't see any kind of emotions in his face which made me frown. Whenever I see someone with blank face the first thing that comes to my mind is depression. Oli is very cheerful and bright person I really don't want to see him down or depressed although we fight all the time but I can't stop myself from smiling after remembering every fight we fought. 

"Oi Oli why are you so slow! come here quick" 

Oli looked at me and walked faster. 

"I'll leave now I have to work"

"see you later" I said smiling at him and then turned to Oli.

"Who's that?" said Oli looking at him walking away. 

"Dave he works here and we're kinda close"

"I see"

"cheer up grumpy granddad you are going to play with the most beautiful animals in the world and they are our animals"