Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I've been paying for my parents and sister 30 pounds monthly for 3 years now. And that's because they helped mr to pay for my car, uni and a lot of other things. Even though they keep telling me to not pay back for them but I can't so I always do. Today is going to be the last day I pay for them. It feels like I've been trying so hard to pay my debts and I finally did.

I'm so lucky to be a part of this family.

I parked my car in front of Billy's apartment. We decided to hang out because we both don't remember when was the last time we hanged out together without mentioning uni.

I grabbed my bag and the cookies that I backed for him and went to his apartment.
The door was unlocked as usual so I was able to go inside without waiting for him.
I took of my coat and hanged it then I turned to go inside. All of the sudden Billy jumped in front of me with a knife in his hand.
"Faith! You scared the hell out of me" he said still pointing at me with the knife"

I started at him for a while shocked because of the way he attacked me. To be honest I was trying to calm down because I was freaking out and my heart was pounding so fast.

"Faith?" He said coming closer and completely forgetting that the knife is in his hand.

"AAAAH" I screamed taking a step back. "Take the knife to the kitchen NOW"
Billy looked at me for a while then looked at the knife in his hand.
"Oh I'll be right back"

He came back and smiled at me.
"Do not smile at me like that" I said crossing my arms. "You almost killed me twice!"

"It's not like I meant to do this Faith of course I won't kill you but I was too lazy to lock my door and when you came in you scared the hell out of me so yeah".

"You knew I was coming today to hang out with you".

"Oh well" he said "whatever. what is this?" He said taking the cookies from my hand.

"That looks yummy Faith thank you".

"You're welcome" I said throwing myself on the sofa.

*****

"This is the moment of truth" I said looking at my phone.

"Good luck" said Billy squeezing my hand.

I closed my eyes and pressed on the gift on my phone and opened it.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS" I screamed and ran around Billy's living room.
"What is it?" Asked Billy with excitement in his eyes.
"It's a zombie I got a zombie finally!"

Yes ladies and gentlemen. I was not texting my crush, I was not texting his crush. I was playing Crossy Road on my phone and Billy here was playing the same game too but his money wasn't enough to buy a gift and have a new player in the game.

"Alright" said Billy locking his phone. "Let's play FIFA"

"But I suck at FIFA Billy" I said crossing my arms.

"And that's exactly why I want you to play with me" he said grinning and I hit him with a cushion.

*****

I played with Billy more than one game for 3 hours then I came back home to study. I was so tired and my body was so exhausted I couldn't understand any word from my notes and book. I grabbed my phone and looked at the clock. it's 7:33 pm I won't lose anything if I slept for about 10 minutes. I sat my alarm and lied on my bed.

"You'll sleep now?" Asked me James from my desk.
"No just a little nap" .

1 minute
2 minutes
3 minutes
4 minutes
5 minutes
6 minutes
7 minutes
8 minutes
9 minutes

BANG BANG BANG BANG

"What the hell" said James looking at my phone and I just groaned and rolled over.

"Did you sat your alarm for 10 minutes?" Asked James

"Yes"

James started to laugh like he never did before and I sat and glared at him.
"You don't get it James I'm so tired and I need to rest but at the same time I have no time to rest in fact I have to study 5 whole chapters for tomorrow and I'm so exhausted and tired and I just..."
And then ladies and gentlemen's I started crying. Who knew that uni is so depressing. I'm not saying that I hate uni and that I regret it because I don't. I love uni and I don't regret it but it's so tiring and I'm human too you know I need a break I need a space to breath and rest.

"Faith" said James sitting on the bed next to me.
"It's all right don't worry"
James hugged me and started rubbing my back.

"You know let me tell you something. Sleep for 2 hours or so and I'll wake you up and then stay up until you finish studying"

"You'll wake me up" I said looking at him.

"Yes I promise"

*****

It's Spring break everybody Finally I can live like a normal girl. I jumped on my desk and looked at my calendar. January is almost done and the last week in Jan until 23rd of Feb is going to be my break. Finally I can breath. I changed the page from Jan to Feb in my calendar to see what are my plans for this break other than Hope's wedding (my older sister) and I saw something.
My birthday is next week and I completely forgot about it.

Which means Hope is coming home next week! And together we'll go and see her wearing the dress after making some small fixes on it and we'll go to pick the flowers and.... oh my god I am so excited!

"Daisy!" I said while I'm running to the living room.
"Yes?" She said looking at me from her phone.

"Let's go and look at our dresses for Hope's wedding" i said winking.

Daisy jumped of the sofa and ran to her coat.
This is going to be fun.

Author's note
Guess who's back?
MEEEEEEEEEEE
Anyways how are you guys? I had a pretty eventful days and event less at the same time. How is that possible? Never Mind let's not talk about it.
I think this chapter is a little bit short and I'm sorry if it is. I was planning on making this chapter exciting but it ended up being boring and sorry about this too :( . I hope you enjoy it because I enjoyed writing it even though nothing important happened.

P.s. Picture of Billy on the side.
Is it just me or he looks older than he really is?

Excuse the mistakes

Share

Comment

Vote

Love you all xx

The Clumsy Deer