Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I was looking down at my favourite skirt that was ruined buy the guy in front of me then looked up at him with fire in my eyes. Let's be honest with you, the guy looked familiar a little bit and cute. Even though he was looking at me shocked and he was so cute just like a 5 years old boy yet I was still so mad at him for ruining my beautiful skirt.

"Look what have you done! This is my favourite skirt!" I said making sure to sound so angry to make him feel guilty.
"Uh sorry my bad" he said simply scratching the back of his neck. "I wasn't looking where I'm going I'm sorry for that".
"Sorry won't do anything now my skirt is ruined and it's all because you were not looking where you're going" I said crossing my arms.
"Just wash it don't make a big deal of it and I already told you I'm sorry I did not meant to do that what do you want more!" He snapped at me which shock me because I didn't expect him to react like that. Although his reaction made me angrier but before I could say anything James decided to show up.

"Jesus Faith you disappear for a minute and make a problem" I was about to yell at him for saying that because he is the one who makes problems not be but before I could say anything he talked to the stranger again.
"I'm sorry about my cousin she can be clumsy sometimes but she is always angry for no reason".

"I am not angry for no reason!" I yelled at James but he completely ignored me.
"And in a way to apologise for my cousin let me pay for your lunch."

I started at James blankly trying to think of a way to make him regret everything he just did.
"No don't bother I'll pay" said the stranger. "In fact your cousin did nothing it was all my fault and she have the right to be angry".
"I'm glad that you said the truth before I kill him but thank you we can pay for ourselves" I said looking at him then looking at James with red eyes but he ignored me. again. I still don't get why everyone keeps ignoring me today.
"Alright then can I have a picture with you?" James asked him.
"Wait what?" I said looking at James with a weird look. "Why do you want to take a picture with a stranger"

"He's one of the Youtubers that I watch" Said James. "But I only watch his gaming channel".

Now that explains a lot. James was trying his best to not act like a creepy fan. I looked at the stranger not bothering to hide the fact that I think he is a loser and that's why he makes videos on that crapy website.
"I'll go back to the table"
I left without giving anyone the chance to say anything. I sat and start eating my food.

"That was so rude Faith" James said glaring at me.
"What was rude?" I asked carelessly
"You were rude the way you acted with him and the looks you gave him" he said glaring at me. "Alright you hate youtube we all know that but that don't give you the right to think that everyone is loser and it never gives you the right to not respect people".
"Alright I'm sorry i won't do it again" I said trying to make him shut his big mouth.

"Oli is a very nice guy" said James.
"Whose Oli?" I asked.
"The guy you just insulted" he said.
"I didn't!" I snapped at him but as usual he ignored me.
"And that's why I invited him to come over to your place next week" He said easily.
" You what!" I said throwing my fork at him.
"I invited him to your place next week" he said calmly.
"Are you serious! For gods sake James you can't just invite people to our place specially not the guys that I don't like!".
"Listen Faith" he said. "You just told me that I should find myself a work and do something with my life and inviting him was the first step to that because I want him to help me." he stayed silent for a moment. "I want to be a youtuber Faith".
I was shocked at what he just said and I wanted to slap him.
"I don't care about what you are going to say. I decided to be a youtuber and no matter what you say i won't change my mind".

We both stayed silent until we are back home. I knew that he meant every word he said and I know that no matter how hard I try to make him change his mind I'll fail. So the only thing that I'm going to do is to not support at all.

*****

I can't deny the fact that I feel gulity for what I said for Oli. I mean even if someone did that for me I'll end up shocked and it will hurt me. Here I am now rolling over on my bed feeling very gulity. Even though i feel gulity I still think that youtube is a pointless website. Oli is coming here next week. I will try to be busy and leave the house before he comes because I don't think I can face him after what I told him. But that won't change the fact that I feel gulity. ugh.

I rolled over to look at the window. There is no more snow.

*sighs*

No snow, no happieness, and to make it worst I had to say crule words to a strange guy and hurt him and i'm feeling gulity. I think I should stay home when comes to our place. And tell him that i'm sorry. There is no way in hell i'll be able to tell him that i'm sorry in the face. What shall I do then? YES! I'll write him a small note and make James give it to him. No no no at least let him see that you are really sorry Faith so give it to him.

I jumped of my bed and sat on my desk. after 5 minutes of looking for a neat paper and a pen, I was staring at the blank paper thinking of waht to write. I need help who can help me with this? Probably not James because he will make me look like I am the reason of the global warming. Not Wendy because she'll ask for everything. Not even Steve beacuse he won't even pick up the phone. DONNA! She is the perfect person to ask for help for writing the note. I mean she wants to be a lawyer and she is studying law now. Is law related to writing a sorry note? Whatever I need a help and Donna is the only one who will help me.

*calling Donna*

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

"don't you dare and say that you stopped me from studying because you just watched titanic and you want someone to calm you down" said Donna.

"you are awake! i thought you were sleeping"

"what do you want Faith it better be a good reason"

"I have a problem!"

"Yes?"

"So today I was in Nando's with James and a guy ruined my favourite skirt and I kinda took it too far and end up bein very rude"

"You always do that Faith it's not new. What else?"

"Well the person is coming to our place because he knows us and as you already know I feel very gulity" Well I had to lie because she will kill me if i told her the truth.

"then say sorry"

"I really want to but I can't I was so rude Donna and that's why I decided to write a note saying sorry"

"I still don't know why you called me"

"BECAUSE I want you to tell me what to write in the note"

"write sorry!"

"No it's so lame I want something better!"

"Why are you asking me this!"

"Because you are a lawyer to be!"

"that doesn't make sence!" Donna screamed at me.

I started blankly at the wall in front of me and sighed.

"I feel gulity" I said. "I should've not over react in the first place".

"Write at first that you are sorry for saying what you said and then say that you won't do it again and that you are feeling really gulity"

"do you think it's enough?"

"yes now let me study bye"

and *beep* beep* beep*

Well then, at least she tried to help. I looked down at the paper.

let's do this.

Author's note

Hi everyone early update :)

my friend told me that I should update a new chapert because did you see the reads! I am so shocked from the number I mean this is only chapter one! Thank you so much for reading hopefully you are enjoying it.

P.s. Look at the picture on the side and you decide if he looks like Liam Payne a little or no

let's ask you to vote or comment if you liked it

Excuse the mistakes

Love you all

The Clumsy Deer