Kenma on the other hand, while he doesn't like doing exercise, plays volleyball so it's not like he's unfit... he just prefers not doing physical activity. Kenma was not all that thrilled that you two were running but did so anyway.

You open the door and with a small greeting to the girl at the counter you walk in the direction of where you saw the packaged sweet, still not registering the fact that you were holding Kenma's hand. Seeing the last two packets of dorayaki your face lights up.

"You really like sweets." You jump at the unexpected voice and turn to Kenma in surprise.

"Kenma san! Ah," You place a hand to your heart "You almost gave me a heart attack. You were so quiet."

"Yeah..." Kenma fidgets slightly still not able to look you in the eye.

"So..." You lift your hands to put it in your pockets due to awkwardness only to let out a strange hissing sound akin to a cat being put in water, "Sorry Kenma san! I know you don't like physical contact and much less me so i uh, oh god-- I'm so sorry if I made you uncomfortable!" You stumble out bowing formally to Kenma in apology.

"Uh..."

You shut your eyes tight and bow lower "I really am sorry Kenma san!"

"Please stand up, your fine." You peek up at Kenma in surprise to see him looking away from you, a light pink crawling up his neck and latching onto his cheeks.

"Ah," You quickly stand up and nod at Kenma "Right."

"I'm gonna..." Kenma points at the corner of the store where the washroom is "Yeah..."

Once Kenma walks off you slap your cheeks before letting out a forlorn sigh. Out of the corner of your eye you spot a familiar dessert that causes your eyes to light up. You grab it amongst a few other things and head to the register.

"Just these please." You give the girl a charming smile and her cheeks redden.

"R-right, uh, would you like a uh," She giggles awkwardly and turns redder "Would you like a bag?"

"Yes please."

She scans all of your items and bags them afterwards "Uhm, so do you come here often?" She tucks a strand of hair behind her ear her face blanking for a second before a look of 'why-the-hell-did-i-say-that' comes over her face but gone as soon as it came, the smile back on her face

You blink at her in slight confusion before making a 'so-so' motion with your hand "Sometimes, i'm usually really busy, but I had some free time today."

She nods as she looks at the register "The total is ¥940."

You nod and take out your wallet. "SoO!" The girl cringes back at her loudness and the voice crack "...What do you do that keeps you so busy?"

"I ice skate and I'm the manager for my school's volleyball team." You hand two 500 yen coins to her "Keep the change." You take the bag with another grin and go to turn around but is stopped by a hand on your shoulder.

"W-wait!"

"Hm?" You turn around in curiosity to see the girl scrambling for a paper and a writing utensil

"Let me give you my number, like, uh, like for a date or something?"

"Oh," You give the girl an apologetic smile "I'm sorry but i'm not looking for a girlfriend right now." Or ever.

You bid her goodbye with a wave and seeing Kenma standing by the door watching the exchange you, once again without thinking, take his hand and lead him out of the store.