0͜͡0͜͡4͜͡

L/N sensei

꧁L/N sensei꧂

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

Roller blading to and fro school was something you were used to. It gave you a reprieve from worrying about wearing down your blades and having to sharpen them as well as rollerblading being a nice alternative to ice skating when you couldn't get to rink, however, you glance at the key in your hand with a grin. You think you'll be rollerblading on the weekends a lot less.

The grin is wiped away as you roll up the ramp to your school. Nekoma high wasn't necessarily a school you hated. It was a good school and you enjoyed the company of the friends you made here as well as the ones gained from ice skating but sometimes you wished you could ice skate all day without having to worry about practice being cut short due to the need for education.

But alas. Here you are.

You roll to the Getabako and go to your locker, however as you roll to the small hallway your shoe locker is on a familiar face looks over at you.

"Oh," You stop yourself in front of you locker "It's nice to see you Fukunaga san." He only nods before turning back to his locker.

You open yours but once you do a few letters drop out all in pink, red, or white envelopes. You bend down and pick up the envelopes with a quiet sigh. With the envelopes in your hand you begin to undo your skates. Why must it always be me? Do I give off straight people vibes? You slide off your skates before reaching into your locker only to hit something that doesn't feel anything like your uwagutsu. I mean, fan girls are so troublesome- Sweets! Your whole thought process changes as you see the two bags of treats. You totally disregard the fact that your locker had a lock yet the treats somehow ended up in there (fan girls really can be scary).

Now with a lighter and much happier aura you head to your class.

"L/N sensei!" Your eyes widen hearing a familiar voice. You turn around in curiosity only to give the brown haired first year a nod seeing it's only one of the volleyball boys.

"Oh, Inuoka san. It's nice to see you again. But please," You take note of the whispering first years "Only call me sensei when we're at the rink."

"Oh, sorry senpai!" Inuoka gives you a grin "I thought I saw you skating to school! May I ask why?"

"Oh, well roller blading is a helpful alternative to ice skating since I can't really use the blades on concrete. So I roller blade." You check the time on your phone before giving Inuoka an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry to cut this short, but I have to go." You walk off before giving the first year a wave "I'll see you around though!"