0͜͡3͜͡4͜͡

Training camp

꧁Training camp꧂

☆☆︎☆

You let out a yawn as you glide around the ice. As soon as you left the rink you'd have to head straight to the volleyball gym. The training camps started today but there were somethings you had to take care of for Nekomata and Naoi before all of the teams got there.

"Y/N!" At the call of your name you startle. You turn around to where the call came from and glide towards the out wall where your coach is standing. "Y/N, what are you doing here?"

"I had to come extra early, there's some things I have to take care of later today."

The woman hums before waving you away "Don't do anything too reckless. Take care of yourself and if you need me i'll be in my office." She then turns around and carry's on towards her office.

You turn around and go back to the ice. This time practicing the routine for the U-19 team.

***

Another yawn leaves you as you walk into a convenience store not too far from Nekoma, where the first round of the training camps would be taking place.

You wind up browsing their selection of coffee along with picking up a few bottles of lighter fluid. You ignored the slightly confused yet concerned look the cashier gave you.

You leave, a bag in one hand and you popping the coffee open with the other. You bring the can up to your lips as you continue on. This training camp is going to be a lot of work.

***

You brush the (non-existent) dirt off your pants as you set up the last room. This one belonging to Tori-- no- Karasuno. The room was for Karasuno. You making sure this room was as far away as possible from the managers rooms, just as Naoi and Nekomata requested. Apparently they had a Tora on their team. Two in fact.

You walk to the gym after double checking to make sure everything was where it needed to be in both the rooms and the kitchen. Now all that you needed to do was check the gyms to make sure everything for the five teams was in place.

After checking up on the other gym's you went to the main gym to check everything off the list there too. Once that was done you went to the gym closet to check on the extra amounts of things like nets spare volleyballs and things like that. Opening the gym closet your eyes drift over to the mats laying on the floor. Usually those things wouldn't compare to your bed. But you're still incredibly tired right now... so a small nap wouldn't hurt. You'd make sure to get up before the teams are due to be here.

***

You were in fact, not up before the teams got here. You weren't even up when the coaches got there. Which caused a little confusion to them. You'd told both Nekomata and Naoi that you'd be here early to set up and then stay in the male manager room, which you were the only occupant of, until everyone got here. However when Nekomata send Kuroo to look for you, once the team got there, you weren't in the room.

And that sent Nekoma panicking (and by Nekoma I mean Yamamoto). Where was their precious manager? It was only when you'd begun to get spammed with phone calls and text that the team heard your phone. The only issue was finding out where it was coming from and why, if it you could clearly hear it, it wasn't being answered.

After finally tracking down that the noise was coming from the storage room, Nekomata opened the door revealing your sleeping self to the concerned team, calming their nerves (without Fukunaga throwing water on them).

"He was just asleep?" Kuroo questions.

"Why not just sleep in the room?" Yaku adds in.

"Hm," Kai hums "Maybe he was just really sleepy. Y/N does have the uncanny ability to sleep where ever. I think one time he told me he fell asleep on the ice at the ice skating rink." The vice captain offers.

"Kuroo, take him to the managers room. The futon should be a lot more comfortable than this old mat." Nekomata says. Kuroo nods and instead of attempting to wake you up he simply picks you up bridal style and carry's you towards the managers room.

However in the hallways you started to awaken.

A small yawn leaves you as your eyes begin to open. "Y/N?"

"Mmmm... Kuroo?" You fully take in your surroundings, realizing you were in Kuroo's arms, like actually in Kuroo's arms "Kuroo?!"

Kuroo tenses puling yourself closer to his body to keep you from falling out of his arms "Careful, I don't want you to fall."

You look around wearily "Where are we?"

"Well I am walking to the male manager's room you are in my arms." You feel your cheeks warm, you never thought you'd be in this kind of situation. Especially not in one of your crushes arms.

"Yeah, but like. How'd we get in this position?"

"Oh, well you fell asleep on one of the old mats in the gym and Nekomata said to take you to the your room, so i did." You glance up at Kuroo and my god did you already know he was attractive but sheeeesh that jaw line and the way he talks with that stupidly attractive smirk and even his bed head looks way too attractive not to mention those eyes— oh he's looking at me. HES LOOKING AT ME-

Kuroo raises an eyebrow with a stupid smirk on his face "Like what you see?" Yes, god yes.

You roll your eyes as you look away "Don't flatter yourself Kuroo, i just didn't expect you to be strong enough to carry me around like this."

"Oh?" Kuroo flexes and you can feel the muscle harden under you. "That better? Or would you," Kuroo pulls you closer to his body that way you can feel just how built he really is. "Prefer this?"

Your eyes widen, not expecting Kuroo to do any of this. In fact your sure you're stuttering accurately shows how unexpected to you Kuroo's actions were.

"Come on doll, i'm sure you can use your words better than that." Oh, oH. you're melting. You open your mouth to say something but Kuroo's speaking again. "Oh here we are," he's so calm about everything, is he acting like he wasn't just flirting with me? But what if Kuroo didn't take it as flirting, and he thought he was just teasing a friend? Oh god. This is so difficult! "Can you open the door for me?"

You do as Kuroo ask and slide the door open Kuroo crossing the threshold and gently plopping you down onto the futon that was neatly laid out on the floor.

"Sleep well y/n." Kuroo throws a grin over his shoulder before leaving the room.

You plop face down onto the pillow with a loud groan, why did i have to make my life so difficult?

Unbeknownst to you a certain feline captain was smiling as he leisurely walked down the hallway maybe what he and Kenma discussed could work.
-