0͜͡1͜͡1͜͡

Cousin catastrophe

꧁Cousin catastrophe꧂

☆︎☆︎☆︎

You always enjoyed seeing your cousin. It never happened often due to him and you living in very different places in Japan. Coupled with the fact that both of you had important after school activities to keep up with, the only times you all really saw each other was shortly before or after the U-19 meetings. But even then it was only a nod or wave of acknowledgment, maybe even a short conversation of hi's and hello's if you both were lucky before the two of you had to go.

Yeah, your stoic cousin was always nice to see. A bit on the blunt side? Totally. Scary face? You got it! Also socially inept? Right on the mark! But family? Hell yeah. And you loved your family fiercely.

You let out a yawn as you step off of the train to Miyagi. You'd been tasked with going to your cousin's house to get him, it wasn't something uncommon but seeing as the two of you would meet up before goin to Kita Ward in Tokyo where the U-19 training center was located it was usually him being sent to you. But since your mother found out about the whole volleyball manager thing she thought it was such a good idea for you to go over to your cousins house.

You trudge towards the station where your cousin should be waiting for you with or without (most likely with, they can be sorta nosy plus they won't really let him go alone, despite knowing of you) his team mates.

You scan the crowd for not even a second before coming across a few heads poking out above the rest. Tall ass volleyball players. I hate it here.

Making your way over to your cousin you observe that instead of the U-19 tracksuit your used to see him in he's in a white and purple one instead.

You're sure your cousin sees you due to him not actively searching the crowd anymore, the stoic expression still on his face, however a curious looking red haired male was on one side and a nervous looking kid with a bowl cut on the other.

You look up at your cousin as you stand a few meters away from him "It's nice to see you again Wakatoshi."

The blunt male nods and takes your overnight bag off you shoulder and places it on his "Like wise Y/N." You have no idea how long it took you to convince him to drop the 'kun' at the end (nine years, it took nine fucking years).

"This is first year Goshiki Tsutomu," Wakatoshi gestures towards the bowl cut kid and then to the curious red haired male "And this is third year Tendou Satori ."

You give a small bow to the two "It's nice to meet both of you, Goshiki san, Tendou senpai. My name is L/N Y/N and I am a second year."