27

(This was based off a dream I had. But instead it was trolls instead of another mafia. Why are my dreams so weird?)

I woke up and got out of Payton's grip. I went to the base and I decided I was going to change there so I did.

Outfit:

 Without the purse

Without the purse

I wanted to look decent since I am always wearing other stuff. But anyways I look out the window to my office and I see sams gang.

L: oh come on just one decent no fighting day please

I said while Speeding out my office.

I ran outside and I snuck around sams gang and I climbed up a tree. My skirt got stuck on the tree

L: Fucking skirt
S: oh hi livia

I look down and I see Sam smiling. The I got my skirt off the tree and I started climbing higher up the tree. His gang start shaking the tree.

L: ok if I don't make it to the other tree I die but if I do I live. Ok livia u got this . U didn't go to gymnastics for 4 years for nothing

I said to myself. I counted to 5 and then I jumped. I was scared shitless but I made it. I was hanging onto a tree branch. I swung myself back and forth until I made it on top of the branch. Then I saw sams gang move to the tree I was on.

L: why me

I said to myself

L: k livia just run and jump.

I said to myself again. I ran across the tree branch and I jumped. I was hanging onto the concrete wall that surrounded my base. I was struggling to get on top of the wall but I did it. I stood on top of the wall and pulled my skirt down. Why did I have to pick a skirt and heels. I pull my heels of and throw them at Sam. He groans in pain.

L: so Sam I thought I killed u
S: oh come on baby you know it's never that easy to get away from me.
L: are you like Edward from twilight and Damon from vampire diaries?
S: What- no
L: oh nvm

I started walking across the wall until I saw Sam climbing up the wall.

L: fuck it

I jumped off the wall and started running to the back of the base. I ran to the training area.

 I ran to the training area