(Play the song when i tell u to)

(A long time since i have updated my books. but im still grounded. and i am writing this in secret. hope u like this chapter. and read the authors note please)

I saw chase driving a car with all the boys except for payton. payton is on the ground crying.           -what a baby-

Jay was sleeping peacefully. i suddenly heard gunshots. i looked out the window and i saw chase shooting the tires. He was successful. he shoot the tires and the car hit a lightpole not hard yk when u stub ur toe thats what it was like but the car backed up after it hit the lightpole. I had Jay in my arms and i was holding onto him tightly. then i hear muffled yelling. it sounded like payton and chase.

P: WHAT THE HELL CHASE I TOLD U TO SHOOT THE TIRES. NOT MAKE THE LOOSE CONTROL OF THE CAR. MY KID IS IN THAT CAR U ASSHOLE.

C: SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW THAT WOULD HAPPEN. anyways u want me to grab jay while u grab her.

P: no josh while grab jay since jay likes josh better than u. ill grab her. Josh grab jay.

JH: yes sir

P: don't call me that

Jh:sorry

suddenly i feel hands on my arms. The person was josh and he was taking my hands off jay so i let him because josh is gentle. Then after the josh grabbed jay, someone grabbed my waist but i was struggling to get out of their grip.

P: don't make this harder than it already is

Me: ok fine

Timeskip 2 months

Ok so me and payton forgave each other i think last month. but i got kidnapped last night. they were asking me questions. Ok the whole reason why i got kidnapped is because i killed some people on Sam's gang. Its no big deal. anyways he asked me "why" and this was my response

(Play the song but wait till he starts singing)

Me: Because I like the way they run, then fall, then die. I like the way they drop when I'm outside. Bitch, I'm not a heathen, that's the label that they gave me . I don't worship Satan, I'm too evil and he hates me. God cannot save me , Hell cannot take me-

before i finished he slapped me really hard. i had blood coming out me mouth. the i continued

Me:Ashes to ashes we knucking and bucking if we ain't fighting then who the fuck u touching. Empty out ur block because ill kill them. Wrap on my fist, let it rip, make 'em sick. Punch in the head, on his face, break my fist.

S: ur a bitch

Me: ik. but u loved that

he was about to slap me until someone barged through the door. it was............

sorry but cliffhanger

umm so i am making my new story. the name will be "are u a good vampire or a bad one". it will be based off of TVD, Legacies,and originals. sorry it is so short but i will update once in a while when i get to use the computer. go check my other books out and i will do an update when i do my new book. bye.