(Idk but I love this song and also they already have a baby so idk the purpose of this song. Oh and also thank you xXBabyHosslerXx)

I woke up and today is the day we go to court for the twins. I got dressed

And I grabbed Aubree out of her crib and I got her dresses in the same type of pants with a black tank top

And I grabbed Aubree out of her crib and I got her dresses in the same type of pants with a black tank top. And Jay was also matching Payton. Payton was wearing

But Jay didn't have the beanie

But Jay didn't have the beanie. I put Aubree in her car seat and Payton put Jay in his car seat. I put both of their strollers in the trunk. Payton was in the drivers seat and me in the back because I had to feed Aubree. Jay was eating a banana

P: Jay you better not get that on my seats. Just because your mom is here doesn't mean you can spill stuff.
Jay: I won't
L: pay leave him alone I will clean it up if he spills anything
P: fine. I'VE GOT MY EYES ON YOU Jay.
Jay: keep ur eyes on the woad mither.
P: I will

Anyways 30 minutes later we get to court and the judge asks us if we are together and we say yes even though we aren't at the moment. He asks us why we want to adopt the twins. We say the twins dad and mom were good friends of ours and they died so we wanted to take care of them.

Skip to after court.

We got the twins. Arista and Adrina were on my lap. While Jay and Aubree were asleep. Payton was about to fall asleep because we woke up at 3 in the morning and it was 8 in the morning.

L: payt you want me to drive
P: No *yawn* I'm fine
L: ur tired. I will drive
P: fine I will pull over.

He pulled over and I got out the car quickly. I put the twins in his arms as he sat in the back. All the babies were asleep. I get in the front seat and I start the car. I drive to the house. We get to the house and Payton was still asleep so I quietly get the babies out of the car. Jackson grabs the twins and charli grabs Aubree but Aubree doesn't want charli so I grabbed her and Jay sat on paytons lap. I take the seats out of the car and I put them inside. I come back to see Payton snoring. I laughed quietly and Jay woke up crying. And jays crying woke Payton up.

P: come on Jay I was having a good dream
L: and what was it about
P: what the- I thought u went inside
L: no I didn't want anyone to see u and Jay in the car and try to kidnap Jay.
P: what about me.
L: nah I knew u would kill anyone who touches u

Jay looked at me and he got off of Payton. While he got off Payton Jay accidentally kneed Payton in the balls.

P: owww wtf Jay
Jay: wtf daddy don't yell at me
L: Jay ur a potty mouth
P: I have taught him well
L: Really Payton
P: yea
L: get out of the car before I leave u here.

I said while picking Jay up. Btw Jay looks like this

(I found this on Pinterest don't ask)

Payton got out and stretched. I ran upstairs with Payton following me because Jay was in my arms and Payton tried to grab Jay. I got to my room and set Aubree in her crib and Jay was hiding in the bathroom. Payton came up to me.

P: where is he
L: I don't know what ur talking about.
P: yea u do don't act stupid
L: I don't know where he is
P: yea u do

He said as he walked closer to me.

L: what are u doing
P: what do u mean

He said smiling

L: Payton no
P: what am I doing

I walked backwards which caused me to fall on the bed. He hovered over me and his face was close to mine. Then his hair fell onto my face. I smiled and I heard a door open.

Jay: are u guys making babies
L: really Payton
P: he has to know how to not have babies.
L: whatever

Then Payton got off me and chased Jay around the house. I went to Jackson's room to see him cuddling the twins. They were watching finding Nemo🥺. I left the room and I walked into paytons room and he was tickling Jay. Then the twins ran into paytons room. Arista ran out the room and into the kitchen. After 5 minutes I didn't hear her and then I hear a gunshot. I got off the bed and I tell the babies to go to charlis room. Me, payton and the rest of the gang got our guns and we went down stairs. I saw Arista on the floor with a note. I walked closer to her to see blood coming from under her head. I turned around and I started crying. I dropped to the ground and I felt arms on my waist hugging me.

P: sh sh sh Livia it's ok
L: no it's not she died Payton can't u see that.

I looked up and he was also crying.

(Dude tell me why I'm actually crying)

I hugged him and the gang went to  look around the house. I then heard Dixie call me. I get up from the floor and I walk to where Dixie is. I see Olivia( aka kio's other ex. Leader of the dead roses gang)

L: hi olive

( Ol- Olivia)

Ol: my name is Olivia. And hi hoe

I went over to her and slapped her. Then I heard a voice that said don't touch her. I turn around to see..............

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Cliffhanger
Anyways any more ideas