(FINALLY I AM UPDATING. sorry guys i had writers block and i didn't have any motivation. No body gave me any ideas at all for my stories. Anyways so we all know the tea now. Payton is dating someone so this book will be very weird when im writing since im talking about a man thats dating someone. And also i just realized that my last chapter had josh in it but it was just a dream i wanted to share with you guys. So josh is still in jail but this chapter is gonna change that all.) *Also GIVE ME IDEAS FOR MY STORIES PLEASEEEE*

Livias POV:

I hit .................. Oh shit ANGELA. Eh she deserved it. I walked closer to the front of the car to see payton trying not to laugh. What is he laughing attttttttttttttttt- Oh shit it was angela. ewww why she look deformed. She would be mad if she died looking ugly asf. But who cares cause i don't.  I wonder if i got into the car and i pretend I didn't see her would i get arrested. MAYBE IDC. 

L: come on payton lets go.

P: why

L: dude u want to go to jail

P: i mean if i do go to jail i can break out in a day

L: whatever lets just go

???: Liv is that you?

I turn to see someone i never wanted to see ever again

L: wtf josh

Jh: baby i missed you so much wheres aubree isn't she supposed to be with you?

L: actually she is at the house with the gang and jay is with them also.

(dude im so fucking all over the place. Lets just pretend the josh in the other chapter is a different josh. Like the one from drake and josh)

Jh: can i see her?

L: umm why and how did you break out of prison?

Jh: so now i can't see my KID AND NOW I AM BEING QUESTIONED!?

L:josh calm down please

Jh: im sorry baby Im so sorry for everything i did to you. when i was in jail i was thinking about me being a better person for you and aubree i want to be a family again.

L: im sorry josh but im with payton again and you can't see aubree.

Jh: why not

he said in a stern voice

L: because you hurt me and you made me feel bad for everything i did.

P: bro just leave she clearly doesn't want aubree to see y-

before he finished josh tackled him to the floor and started punching him.

L: JOSH STOP PLEASE I WILL BE WITH YOU JUST STOP!

Jh: You will?

he then stopped punching payton

L: yea i will

P: livia think about this

L: payton be quiet

Jh: can i see aubree now?

L: yea lets go

me,payton and josh got in the car and we drove to the house. Josh ran inside with me chasing after him. I was scared for what might happen when he walks into my room. If your wondering what did you do to ur room. Ummmm i haven't been sleeping with just the kids. I was sleeping in the same bed as payton we never did anything but its just that paytons stuff is there and i have pictures from when me and payton started dating. Maybe it will stir up memories for josh and make him mad. Idk what will happen but all ik is that for whatever will happen i need to be prepared for it.

Jh: where is she?

he asked eagerly

L: in my room let me take you there

well i was pretty sure she was in my room cause thats where i told them to put her when she fell asleep. And also yes we left angela in the streets. And no payton is not with me and josh he is in the downstairs bathroom cleaning himself off since his nose was bleeding.  Josh walked into my room and once he saw paytons clothes he turned to face me and he said

Jh: throw these out

L: no i will just tell him to come get his clothes after

Jh: Liv i am telling u to throw them out so throw them OUT NOW!

once he yelled aubree woke up screaming her lungs out. I went to grab her but josh pushed me out the way and he smiled at her while he picked her up.

Jh: its ok shhhhhh....

then all of a sudden payton bursts through the door 

P: what happened

ig he heard aubree. Then i saw jay behind paytons leg hiding.

L: come here baby

I kneel down while jay runs to me. once jay wraps is legs around my waist i stand up.

Jh: its ok payton i got her

Aubree: Pay Pay

Jh: no baby its dadda

Aubree: mh mh no Pay Pay

Jh: NO DADDA!

L: josh calm down

Jh: HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN WHEN MY KID IS SAYING SOMEONE ELSES NAME!

L: josh give me aubree please before you hurt her.

Jh: Why would you think i would ever hurt my kid?

he said putting her in her crib while looking at me.

L: I didn't mean it like that

i said while handing jay to payton.

L: payton take the kids some where else please

P: yea sure come here bree

(bree is aubree's nick name)

Aubree: PAY PAY

payton then left with the kids and josh started yelling at me

Jh: WTF WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT......blah blah blah........................Are you cheating on me?........blah blah blah............ LIVIA!

L: what

Jh: are you listening to me

L: uh yea

Jh: i want aubree like i want to have custody of aubree

L: no

Jh: why not

L: you just got out of jail give it some time to think about it. Do you really want a baby that shits every five second? a baby that you have to breast feed and trust me u don't have boobs.

Jh: I WANT CUSTODY OF AUBREE NOW!

L: dude stop yelling ur hurting my head

he then came and started choking me.

Jh: you slut. YOU FUCKING SLUT!

L: let....go....of....me....now....

Jh: no

L: i won't let you see aubree anymore oh and if you kill me payton already knows where we are moving next to where u can never find aubree again.

his face softened and he let go. I took in all the air i needed. I coughed a couple times when i looked up josh disappeared.

where did that little fucker go?

**********************************************************************************

Hi guys anyways i have writer's block and i barely knew what i was going to write for this chapter. So give me ideas pleaseeeee.