17 🌙 I can't help it.

Start from the beginning

The moment I walked out onto the front porch a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "What do you think you're doing?" Zander looked at me, his gaze furiously piercing through me with mistrust. Now is not the time to go caveman on me, trust me, you don't want it right now.  

I balled my fist and squeezed my eyes at him. "You're g-g-going to let her walk home?" I gazed at his hand around my arm, before yanking it away. "It's fucking f-f-f-f-freezing." I scoffed loudly while looking over at her walking away at the end of the street.

Zander just rolled his eyes before wetting his lips. "My girlfriend, my problem..." He nearly spit on a nonchalant tone, like she meant nothing to him.

The anger balling in my fist was about to throw a punch at his smugness. "She just broke up w-w-w-with you, and what the fuck! Who are you, Tarzan?" I scoffed while pushing him at his chest, only earning another eyeroll.

"We didn't break up. She would never." Fucking idiot, you are a low son of a bitch. She could and she should!

"Well, then y-y-your Jane is walking h-h-home. By herself. In the d-d-d-dark. It's freezing..." My head shook with disgust while he just stood there, unaffected by the possibility of something happening to her.

Zander turned around on me, making a hissing sound while he went back inside the house. "Why do you even care Jules..." He muttered under his breath as I followed him back inside and briefly looked back to have her nowhere to be seen. Fuck.

"Because I have a s-s-s-sister and if her boyfriend would do that to her I would k-k-kill him for it!" My words hit the back of his head, while he wasn't even bothered to face me.

I grabbed his arm to make him turn around, and he instantly stepped closer to get up in my face. "I'd love to see you try, don't trip over your stutter while you're at it." He spit at me once more and I had to bite my tongue for a second. This isn't about me, it's about her.

"Don't dare me Zander." I rolled my eyes at his face while I said that confidently. I didn't care about how the words came out if my mouth, somebody needed to say them. "It's dark outside, it's damn cold! W-w-what if something happens to her!" It was hard to contain myself when I shoved him back, but he just shrugged it off with a smug smile on his face.

"Don't exaggerate, it's not far... She'll be fine." He chuckled as if it was funny. I wasn't laughing!

All I could do was let my anger and worry consume me from the inside while I watched the shit show named Zander not being bothered or concerned. "What kind of boyfriend are you! You're not e-e-even a little worried? She didn't have a jacket! Do I need to repeat myself. It's f-f-reezing." I raised my voice with disbelief, and he tried to walk away once more but I wasn't done telling him he should up his game or leave, because he was hurting her in ways she didn't even notice, yet.

"It's fine, she can use a cold breeze to cool down a little." He rolled his eyes while making his way up the first step of the stairs. 

"You're despicable." Another scoff left me unwillingly yet very willed, balling my fists while every thought in my head was pinning his face to the wall.

"I'm surprised you can even say that word." He laughed, shaking his head with a smirk before going up another two steps.

"Like I care w-w-what you think! You're the pathetic one... You just don't realize what you have!" I shook my head at him, disgust laced through my voice.

"At least I have a girlfriend." He muttered, going up the remainder of steps.

His words made me let out a laugh, the fact that she almost broke up with him tonight, and he still didn't get he was literally on thin ice. "She's better off without you." My scream was an instant release of build up frustration and damn did it feel good.