நீயும் நானும் வெகு நேரம் மனம் விட்டு பேசி சிரித்தாலும்

Почніть із самого початку

She was frightened to even lift her eyes and look at him.

Lest he burn her with his fiery eyes...

Vetr: badhil sola matiya...mulla...unna than kekuren.....

U hate teaching for heavens sake di...

Nee ipdi amaidhiya dhan irupa la..

Fine...

Aisha, vaa polam...

Aisha followed him but not before giving her a stare that clearly denoted "Why the fuck did you do that?"

Still, she didn't gain the courage to meet his eyes...but she saw with her downcast eyes, him leaving her....

Abhi: di, are you freaking crazy...like really...

Why the fuck are you even working as a teacher?

I mean...

I don't get it...

Kanna, why aren't you even reacting...

Don't tell me you knew it Kanna....

Seeing Kanna maintain his silence, she knew what it meant....

She shook her head in dismay and left..

Mullai didnt know what she was supposed to do now...

She let out a small smile to her parents and moved away to sit on a vacant bench...

She was sitting with a forlorn view when she felt the weight dipping on the other side of the bench...

She didn't want to even know who was it....

She was too much into her thoughts....

"Why did you do it?" Came the ever calm voice....

It was Kathir....

Seeing her mum, he tried once again....

"Mullai.... unna dhan kekuren....enna achu....yen velaya vitta...nee evalo passionate aa work panuva....aprom en di..."

"Mudila....anga ponale pazhaselam nyabagam vanditu irundichu....

Mike aa thotale edho oru bayam...oru nadukam....adhan...." she said in clear sad voice.....

"Am sorry di" he said clasping her hand with his....

"Nee en sorry solra...it was my mistake....if there is anyone who can be held responsible its just me....no body else....so..please nee sorry soli enna innum guilty aaa feel pana vekadha...." she tried smiling while uttering those words....

"Also, am sorry....un kita kekamale naan yosichu solren nu soliten...

Unga amma ketapodhu...I didn't know what else to tell..."she said with small embarrassment....

"May be an yes" came his instant answer that bloomed her face instantly...

"Nice one"....she said smiling, her smile reaching her eyes for the first time....

"Jokes apart Kathir, what do you want me to answer??"

"Heyyy.....en kita yen kekura...tell what you wanna tell...

It's your call....You are the best girl a guy could get...and you deserve nothing less than the best.....

Aana andha best naana ngra doubt....unoda love ku naan thagudhi aanavan aa....unna nala badrama paka mudinjavana nu lam theriyama dhan naan unna vitu velagi ponen...

Innamum andha doubt enaku iruku....

Aana if you are willing to trust me with your life again, I will never have a second thoughts and you know it...the decision is yours to take....

Yours to make..." he said soothing her with his fingers....

Mul: "Chennai la transfer nu sona la?"

Kath: aama...ASAP join vera pananum....

Mul: enga....

Kath: ofcourse my forte....Cyber Crime.....

Mul: Endha wing??

Kat: idha kekaradhu yaaru...ennoda lover Mullai aa illa senior investigative reporter Mullai aa...

TBC.

Next update will be only based in views and likes...

I know the update is small...

Well, so was the votes and views...

Either we'll meet soon...

Or..

Thanks a lot for the wonderful support you have given so far in this forum...

Bye...