உண்மையும் பொய்மையும் பக்கம்பக்கம்தான்

Thank you for the immense support you all showered towards continuing the story and also for expressing through words on how much you all liked the story...mostly what I heard was about timely update..

I will try to give alternative days updates...

உண்மையும் பொய்மையும்

பக்கம்பக்கம்தான் ரொம்பப் பக்கம்பக்கம்தான் பாா்த்தால் ரெண்டும்ஒன்றுதான்

Dh: yaara....enna join in chennai nu sona....

K: adhu enaku chennai ku transfer ayiruku....on deputation....

Dh: en da....IT company la enna da deputation transfer lan....

(I know past and present back and forth pogudu story so may be memory la iruka nu therla....the characters present in this scene are jeeva, dhanam, kanna, abhi, Aisha, Vetri and Kathir Mullai. The groom's mother came and called Vetri and Aisha to perform for the sangeet function and they are walking towards the decorated hall from the garden)

She felt many an eye looking at her, their expression was something her brain couldn't interpret and process...

" namma ipo apdi enna ketutom nu ipdi pakuranga nambala" was her mind voice....

Even her mind voice and its doubts could wait, but never the answer to her questions...

And so she tried probing into his so called deputation transfer once again....

Luckily for her, she found jeeva backing her doubt...

Jeeva: dei anni kekara madiri, enna da deputation transfer IT la ..

Naanum andha IT la dhane vela pakaren....On site aa dhan deputation transfer nu solriyakum.....??

Kanna giggled hearing his brother's doubt...

"Ennatha solla, oru on site kum deputation ku vithyasam theriyathavana indha kathir annan aa nenachuputnagle..."

He giggled thinking of his own mind voice...

Before the scrutinizing eyes of his anna and anni probed him into details of his transfer, his meena anni came to his rescue...

Meena: enna ellarum inga irukinga...naan ungala enga lan thedunen nu theriyuma...Sangeet arambika pogudu....Enna achu ellam okey dhane?

Jeeva: aan ellam okey dhan...

Meena: enan jeeva ennoda ore thangachi kalyanam nee ipdi thaniya ninna nala va iruku...ellarum ennkita neenga lan enga nu kekaranga...

She sounded thoroughly irritated with her hubby's behavior..

Kathir: jeeva annan...en ipdi....paavam anni...anga illama enna ennamo veetti kadha pesitu iruka en kita....naan enna odi aa poga poren...po nennn...

Kathir poured some excess oil to the slight flame...

Meena: ohhh inga ukkandhu vetti kadha dan apo pesitu irundha la...sooper....and she walked away with her hubby following her tailing behind like a lost puppy knowing well the consequence of his dear brother's work...

Vetri: en machan...paavam da unga annan...ipdi kothu vituta....

Kat: chumma dhan...enjoy panatum...namalum ulla pogalam...unaku vera dance performance iruku la....vaanga....