ஆட்டம் போட நேரம் வந்தாச்சி அன்ப கொடுக்க ஆளு கெடச்சாச்சி

ஆட்டம் போட
நேரம் வந்தாச்சி
அன்ப கொடுக்க
ஆளு கெடச்சாச்சி

The whole family was present...so was mullai, kanna and abhi...

Taking few deep breaths, Kathir walked towards them, but before he could present....

His anni had started talking on a call,

"Mullai....aa vaaipe illa...edachum rumor aa dan irukum...

Am sure miss...Neenga en kita sona madiri vera yaartayum soli rumor aa spread panadinga..."

The whole family's attention got diverted onto the call....

Mullai was surprised what was his anni speaking and what the hell was the rumor they were talking about.

Even after racking her brain in a fast pace, she couldn't find anything she had done recently for any rumor mill to start, so she did the next thing that concerned her, gave him a look to see if he had any idea. But, his face showed more confusion than hers...

So, she simply sat waiting for his anni to disclose what was the so called rumour.

The whole was awaiting for Dhanam to complete her call, to fill in themselves with the conversation.

Me: enna aachu ka...ennatha Mullai aa pathi ketinga? edha rumor aa dan irukum nu soninga?

Dha: ada vera onnum illa meena, ennoda colleague dan call la...avunga sonanga nama mulla work aa resign panita nu....

Adhan....meena....She giggled.

Hearing Dhanam, abhi, kanna and kathir looked at mulla. A rumor or anything quit her this so-called teaching job could only bring one thought to their mind.

She was resuming her journalist job, and that very thought was more than enough for a very pretty smile to adorn their face.

Before they engulfed her, out of happiness, one semi-logical person of the family, put forward her concern,

"enna mulla idu...ungala pathi solranga...neenga reaction eh kudukama irukinga.... vandadu enna dan rumor nu akka sonalum, ela rumor kum oru spark irukanume...

Ipdi thidirnu ungala pathi solla enna reason, room mate apdi yaar kitayachum vera job search or resignation pathi edhum pesinigala...?"

"enna meena nee....idhu oru vishayam nu keka vera seyura...rumor ku Karanam lan kekura" she giggled.

Kathir and kanna silently giggled hearing this conversation, partly they were guiltily pitying the family for deciding their thoughts without even letting the concerned party talk, but the on the other hand the conversation was actually funny to them.

Spending the major part of the year doing serious job and surrounded by Strict and disciplined people, especially the last two quarter of the year being too much rough on them, compared to other quarters and years, the funny side took the front seat instead of the guilt and pity.

"Neenga rendu perum en da sirikiringa" asked jeeva, who was closely watching them.

" Illa, oru anni enna na rumor ku reason kekuranga, innoru anni enna na rumor ku en reason nu kekurangale adhan"

"adhuku edhuku da loosatam sirikira?" these both had almost started to get on to his nerves.

"edhu loosu...naanu.....aama aama..." was his one and only answer.

"Dei...enna da nakkal aa?" his kutty anni asked.

" Nakkal lan onnum illa, ungala ellam paatha enaku konjam paavamavum iruku,"