என் வீட்டு செல்லகட்டி என்னோட மல்லுகட்டி என்கோட்ட தாண்டு தடி கண்ணம்மா

My sincere apology in advance if the update is not good enough or is absurd or draggy. My state of mind is not that great but penning down as a source of distraction. Kindly adjust..

Thanks for understanding.

என் வீட்டு செல்லகட்டி
என்னோட மல்லுகட்டி
என்கோட்ட தாண்டு தடி
கண்ணம்மா என் கண்ணம்மா...

Brig: send them in. Boys, Captain kathir would be your head, he is leading the IB and Cyber wing of the northern terrain.

When the whole battalion, saluted for their head, there stood a guy with wide opened eyes and mouth forgetting the military rule and protocol.

Seeing the new joiner, standing or more of gaping without the protocol salute, he stepped into the brigader shoes.

Brig: subedar Kannan, weren't you taught the manners in your training?

He didn't hear any reply.... shaking his head, he gave away the punishment

Tomorrow don't join duty without doing 100 pushups in the ground.

Still, he noticed the subedar's vision was glued onto something or someone.

Prabhakaran followed the line of vision of him and to his surprise, it was affixed on to his favorite man, Kathir, but what surprised him or rather shook him was the fact that Kathir also kept his eyes locked with Kanna.

Heck, what the hell was happening he wondered?

Was it just him letting his thoughts run wild for a mere coincidental thing? He didn't know.

But before he could ponder much, he heard a melodious familiar voice calling out for him.

"Prabhakaran sir, epdi irukinga"

"Nala iruken ma...unkita ethane mura solradhu ma...enna sir nu lan koopdadha ma...uncle ne koopdu nu"

"vidunga vidunga.....aanalum idu konjam too much. Inaiku dane discharge aninga adhukula new batch joinees aa meet pananuma"

"enna ma unnoda intelligence dept, enga military aa vida fast aa la iruku" he joked looking at kathir.

"Cha cha...chanceless...unga intelligence dept aa vida better aa irundirunda indha joinees vararthuku munadi naan vandirupene"

"Chithapa, tablets" she passed on the tablets and the water for gulping it down.

"Hi Captain, hi major"

The major nodded his head in acknowledgement.

"mulla vaa, chithi coffee ready nu sonanga"

Poorni dragged Mullai for having their coffee.

"Izhukadha di.... nee coffee kaga izhukala nu theriyudu" she teased.

Three months for sure brought both Poorni and Mullai close to each other, one their common connect with the language and their almost same age group, another thing he knew or understood was Madhan, Mullai's friend. Some how he felt something was cooking between Poorni and Madhan, though nothing was explicitly known till now.

He turned his attention to his soldiers, after all that was why he had called them.

Brig: well, Team, as I was telling earlier you would be reporting to Captain Kathir and he would be assigning tasks when you are posted in Northern terrain under the IB wing. Your accommodation is arranged in the base camp, along with other Subedars.