♤ XII ♤

Y/N'S POV:

I was sitting on the couch gripping my arm in pain. It was all bandaged up but I couldn't get out of my outfit till I gave it an hour or two to heal. The blood was soaking through the bandage and had already made its way to the surface. I think it was time to change my bandage again. But then I heard a knock on the door. I quickly covered up my wound with my robe and said "Come in!!"

"Yaaahhhh Y/N!!" Jin said

"Hii guys! Your performance was amazing by the way."

"Thankyou! You were not too bad yourself Y/N." Taehyung said.

"Aiisshhh thanks." I said looking at all the members walk in through the door one by one. When they all took a seat I realized Jimin wasn't here. Of course he wouldn't come given how cold he was with me today morning.

"Where is- are the rest of them?"

"They're coming don't worry." Namjoon said.

As if on que Jungkook and Jimin walked through the door. I looked up expectantly but Jimin wouldn't meet my eyes at all. Maybe I had made him upset. And I felt terrible about it.

The boys began talking to me about the performance and how the fans response to them at the end was amazing. But somehow I couldn't stop my gaze from constantly checking over Jimin who was just staring down at his lap.

He wouldn't even spare me a glance. My smile dropped after a while and my eyebrows remained burrowed in thought. I was thinking about what I could've done to hurt Jimin and the pain in my arm was making it much worse. I involuntarily groaned due to the sudden stab of pain in my arm.

I looked up to check if anyone heard that. But luckily Jin was continuing his conversation about the performance. But then I saw Taehyung lean over to Yoongi and whisper something. His gaze met mine and he immediately backed away from Yoongi and looked down at his lap sheepishly.

Then suddenly out of nowhere Yoongi said, "Y/N are you mad at us? Are we annoying you?"

Taehyung immediately smacked Yoongi's arm saying, "Yaahh hyung you said you wouldn't be so obvious about it."

"No no no no no guys I'm not mad at you. Never! Why would I be?"

"Just because you look a little pissed off?" Yoongi said.

"Oh no no no..."

"Its okay if you are. You must be tired we'll let you rest... Sorry..." Namjoon said.

"NO GUYS WAIT!! I love talking to you guys please don't leave. Its just that..."

"What happened Noona?" Jungkook said.

I slowly stood up and slipped off one arm of my robe and showed them the bandaged wound.

"I was just trying to bear the pain. I'm sorry if I gave off the wrong impression."

Everyone was shook.

"NOONA!" Jungkook said.

"OH MY GOD Y/N!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"ARE YOU OKAY?" Jin asked.

"IS IT HURTING?" Namjoon asked worried.

"BLOOD SO MUCH BLOOD!" Hobi shrieked.

"OH SHUT UP! IT MUST BE HURTING!!" Yoongi yelled.

"Guys calm down I'm okay..."

As the boys inspected my wound I realized that I had finally gotten Jimin's attention. His gaze locked with mine and his eyes were laced with deep concern.

 His gaze locked with mine and his eyes were laced with deep concern

☆∵☆∵☆∵☆∵☆∵☆∵☆∵☆∵☆