♤ VIII ♤

Y/N'S POV:

"So you like Jimin huh?" He said out of nowhere.

"W-what? Where did you get that idea from?" I started mildly panicking.

"I know you like him it's pretty obvious."

"No no no no way totally n- what gave me away?" I said giving up my façade.
He chuckled.

"I don't know honestly

"I don't know honestly. I just feel the way you and hyung act around each other isn't how "just friends" act around each other."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"But it would never work out." I said sighing shifting my gaze from his face to the city again.

"Have you even considered telling him how you feel? You never know you might be surprised with the answer you get."

"I don't know I think it's pretty obvious he's gonna say no."

"You never know Noona, you never know."

I sighed. I suddenly shivered as I felt a gust of cold wind and a few rain drops fall on my bare arm.

"I think it's gonna rain."

"I love rain." He said taking off his jacket and placing it on my shoulders.

"You're gonna get sick Kookie!"

"Don't worry I love rain" he said catching the raindrops on his tongue.

JIMIN'S POV:

As I was about to head out I heard the pitter-patter of small raindrops and I realized it had started raining. I realized Y/N might be up at her favorite place on the roof. I quickly grabbed an umbrella to come get her and ran up to the roof.

I entered the roof and what I saw broke my heart. I saw Jungkook take off his jacket and put it on Y/N's shoulders. She leaned into him for warmth as he tried to catch raindrops on his tongue.

I immediately closed my umbrella and headed back downstairs in blind fury

I immediately closed my umbrella and headed back downstairs in blind fury. As I drove home I thought about how I knew she would never feel the same way about me.

Y/N'S POV:

"Kookie you have a performance tomorrow! We're gonna be in big trouble if you get sick. Let's go inside!"

"Okay okay!" He said as we ran back inside for cover.

I removed the jacket and handed it back to him. "Here thanks."

"Keep it."

"No really it's okay."

"Please I insist at least keep it till tomorrow, it's really cold out."

"Okay if you say so... thanks"

"I really think you should talk to hyung."

"Okay I will, tomorrow."

Enough of keeping my feelings hidden. I had to let it out. And I had decided I was doing it tomorrow.

☆∵☆∵☆∵☆∵☆∵☆∵☆∵☆∵☆