♤ XI ♤

JIMIN’S POV:

I watched her perform. I tried not to look but my gaze kept shifting to her. I realized that she improvised. I also saw a little red design on her sleeve which I was sure wasn’t there before. But I saw her from really far away so maybe it was nothing. Maybe she made a few last minute changes to her costume.
I wanted to really tell her how amazing her performance was. I wanted to hug her tight and squeeze the life out of her. But I couldn’t. She doesn’t love you Jimin. She has someone else.

The performance was over soon and we headed backstage. Everyone was sitting in the dressing room but Y/N was nowhere to be seen.

“Do you guys wanna go congratulate Y/N on the performance?” Namjoon said.

“Yeah! By the way where is she?” Taehyung said.

“She must be in common room because the air conditioning is in there and it’s pretty hot.” Jin said.

Everyone got up and began heading over to the common room.

“Aren’t you coming hyung?” Jungkook said.

“No you guys can go ahead.” I said.

“Okay you guys go ahead me and Jimin will be there in a minute.” Jungkook said stopping in his tracks.

“Ok.” Hobi said.

“What’re you doing?” I asked.

“I’m trying to make sense of your actions hyung.”

“Well you don’t have to. Just leave me alone go cuddle up with Y/N!”

“What?! Hyung what are you saying?”

“Oh don’t pretend as if you don’t know anything. You knew how I felt about her but still you betray me and woo her!”

“Is this about Y/N?”

“Who else would it be about? I saw you two that day in the rain together on the roof in my and Y/N’s special spot.”

“Oh my— HYUNG! Is that why you’ve been acting so cold towards her? Did you not think about talking to me about this? Are you dumb?”

“Yaaahh watch your language!”

“No, you are crazy. Do you know what we were even talking about? I was talking to her about you hyung!”

“W-what?”

“I was telling her to talk to you about her mixed feelings! I was trying to get you two together!!”

I couldn’t utter a single word.

“Do you know how terrible she felt before the performance?” he pressed further.

I still couldn’t speak. The guilt had caught my words in my throat.

“Well…!?”

“I-I…”

“Hyung you better apologize and talk through it with her right now!”

“Let’s go now c’mon the others are waiting.”

“I can’t face her…”

“YOU CAN AND YOU WILL!!” He said pulling my hand as he lead me to the common room.

☆∵☆∵☆∵☆∵☆∵☆∵☆∵☆∵☆