♤ V ♤

Y/N’S POV:

“Trust me” he whispered.

My breath hitched at the sudden contact I felt on my hips.

“Ok I trust you” I whispered.

I suddenly felt his embrace go away as he went over to turn on the song. I felt completely lost without his warm embrace. Suddenly the song House of cards started playing. Everything in front of the blindfold also suddenly got darker. Maybe Jimin dimmed the lights down. I shut my eyes close. I whipped my head around cluelessly trying to sense where Jimin was. I tried to sense him as I frantically turned around waiting to feel his touch.

Suddenly a hand grabbed my right arm and twirled me around as I landed right in his embrace my hands resting on what I assume was his chest. He flipped me around again and began performing a dance routine unknown to me. But I went along with it as he was taking the lead.

Thing is his trick worked on me. I had faith in him and I felt as though the world around me didn’t exist. I didn’t think about the audience or anything. Only one thing was on my mind. It was the man holding me and who was never letting go of my touch, Jimin. The whole song went by in a blur. I was spinning around not caring about the walls of the room containing me because I believed Jimin wouldn’t let me get hurt.

As the last verse of the song came on, Jimin pulled me in and holding onto my waist said “Go 10 steps back and run 5 steps ahead in full speed and jump as high as you can.”

“W-what?” I tried to fathom what he said, snapping out of my daze.

“I’m not doing that Jimin, I’m gonna fall flat onto my face.”

“Hey, trust me all right?”

I sighed. “Okay.”

I slowly took 10 steps back. I planted my left heel back ready to run. I took off taking big steps and ran 5 steps when I jumped as high as I can. It was quite the experience especially because I was blindfolded. I felt gravity pulling me down as I bit my lip in anticipation waiting for the hard contact with the ground.

But it didn’t happen. Instead I felt as though I was suspended midair as I felt a pair of strong hands grip my waist.

 Instead I felt as though I was suspended midair as I felt a pair of strong hands grip my waist

I breathed loudly as a smile crept onto my face and I started giggling. Wow I actually did it. We actually did it. He slowly brought me back to vertical position as I held onto his shoulders and I slowly slid down.

Even though I had the blindfold on I could feel his hot breath on my face as we panted for air. We both stood there not letting go of each other. I slowly felt his soft hand touch my cheek as he pulled my blindfold off. My eyes opened up to face Jimin’s beautiful face in a rather dim lighting.

Our gaze was fixed on each other when suddenly there was a bright flash of light in front of my eyes. I jerked my body out of his grip and covered my eyes in irritation.

☆∵☆∵☆∵☆∵☆∵☆∵☆∵☆∵☆