♤ I ♤

Y/N'S POV:

Just as soon as I was done getting Jimin to wear his white dress shirt I made him stand in front of the mirror and began working on taking dimensions for altering his shirt. I was thinking of adding a few ruffles and swapping out this plain white dress shirt for one with a flower pattern on them pairing them with white pants and white loafers. I feel that would best fit the aesthetic concept of the Airplane Pt.2 MV we were going for.

Oh lemme introduce myself. Hi I'm Kim Y/N and I'm born in 1995. I'm Park Jimin's MV stylist for the last 6 years. Meaning I come up with outfits to match the boys' MVs. This week we were working with the Airplane Pt.2 MV. I had quite a clear image of what I wanted to put him in for the MV.

I was pretty close to the boys by this point

I was pretty close to the boys by this point. Jungkook was comfortable around me and even called me noona. I think that gives you an idea of how comfortable he was being around me given his so-called "international playboy" behavior around other women.

All the boys were close to me but I would say being Jimin's stylist and all I was the closest to him. And yes in the past I've thought he was kinda cute and may have had a tiny crush on him. But I dealt with the fact that we are just too different and that he would never think of me more than just his friend.

--------ONE WEEK LATER--------

------MV SHOOTING DAY------

I finally got Jimin to take off his Gucci slippers and got him to wear his outfit.

After he was all dressed I adjusted the shirt around and added a choker as a finishing touch

After he was all dressed I adjusted the shirt around and added a choker as a finishing touch. He looked at himself in the mirror. He was about to run his fingers through his hair when I grabbed his arm and stopped him.

"You might not wanna do that, remember the last time your hair stylist had to redo your hair entirely?"

"Oh right hahaa thanks."

"No problem. Ok you're all done. How do you like it?"

"I love it. I think I look like a salsa dancer."

"Yepp that's the vibe I was going for given that your song gives out Latino vibes.

"Yeah hahaa."

"Ok well then good luck with the shooting. Buh byee."

"Wait where are you going?"

"I have... something I need to do. And besides you won't need me now. All you need now is your makeup artist for touch ups."

"What work do you have?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing I just need to be somewhere."

"Oh okay."

"Byee good luck."

"Bye." He said sighing. You didn't know that he secretly hoped you would stay back and watch them dance. He slowly walked towards set to shoot the MV.

I quickly ran to the dressing room and grabbed my bag out of the closet

I quickly ran to the dressing room and grabbed my bag out of the closet. I immediately opened my bag and began rummaging through it. I checked if my sports bra, hand wrap and shorts were in there. I closed up my duffle bag and headed out to the first floor. As I passed by the room where the boys were shooting their MV I ran into Min Do-Hee, Jimin's hair stylist.

"You're leaving again?" she said her voice laced with disbelief. The only people who knew your secret were Min Do-Hee and Park Min-Young Jungkook's stylist.

"Yeah sorry I have to practice before I audition tomorrow."

"But what if Jimin needs something?"

"He'll be fine. You're there aren't you?"

"Just tell me where you'll be just in case he needs something."

"I'll be in that big room on the first floor."

"Okay be careful. Don't injure yourself like last time."

"Okay but promise me you won't tell Jimin. He'll be upset if he gets to know I might leave this job soon." I pleaded.

"Ok I promise, now go hurry."

"Ok byee."

Yes I haven't told Jimin yet. I'm afraid he might get upset with me. But I needed this new job. I only became a fashion designer for BTS because my mom put me to it and because it pays well. Yes I enjoyed my job. But there was one thing I enjoyed more and did secretly in my pass time.

☆∵☆∵☆∵☆∵☆∵☆∵☆∵☆∵☆