Chapter Three

Chapter three

Kennedy high school. It looked like any other school; I saw all the groups hanging around. Populars, sluts, jocks, nerds, goths, they were all there. I glanced over at the popular's crowd and saw Damon blending in like he owned the school already. I knew right away he would love it here, I'm happy for him.

I stepped into the hallway and all head turned to stare at me-the new girl. Resisting the urge to hide under a rock and never come out, I held my head high and remembered that this year is going to be different.

"Hey, you're the new girl right?" this is how it always starts.

"Um,right, I'm Madison" In front of me stood a pretty brunette with big dark brown eyes and long hair that went up to her waist, her figure looked petite and small but I had a feeling she could have a outstanding personality.

"Okay, cool, I'm Natasha"

"I'm going to call you Tasha" I said simply.

"Then I'm going to call you Maddy" she replied.

"Okay, just don't call me Mad, I only let my brother call me that"

"Speaking of your brother...is he hot?" asked Natasha, taking me by surprise.

"Um ew no, he's just... Well he is just Damon" I replied in the best way that I could. "Damon? As in Damon, the new guy?" she asked, starting to get excited-why? I have no idea.

"Well, if I'm his sister and I'm new then yes, that Damon it is."

"Ooh he is HOT" Nat squealed.

"Uh no ew and can you please show me the way to the office?" I asked curiously and just to get away from the topic of my brother being hot. I shall never understand what girls see in him.

"Sure, it's down the hall to the right, and by the way you're not late. You've got 10 minutes" Natasha smiled, showing her perfectly white teeth.

"Okay, thanks, I'll see you around" "See ya" she answered, walking off.

Slowly I made my way down the hallway and to my right, just like Natasha had said. The office looked normal, 3 chairs set out in the waiting area, 1 big doing desk in the corner with 1 unfriendly looking secretary. I strolled up to her, knowing I would regret it but I had to do it if I wanted my schedule.

"Um, excuse me?" I smiled politely. She ignored me, her eyes locked on the papers in front of her; I decided to be fierce for once in my life.

"Hey,lady!" I snapped, instantly regretting it when her black eyes shot up to stare at me. "Can I help you?" she asked me in a bored tone. Well I can tell she just loves working here...note the sarcasm.

"I'm Madison Roberts, I'm new" I mentioned, hoping she would catch on since she looked confused.

"You want your schedule?" 'No, I'm just here for fun' I thought sarcastically.

"Yes please, that would be helpful" I answered as nicely as I could because at this moment I didn't like this lady...at all. She stood up and took her time going to get my stuff. Once she left, I heard someone cough behind me and without having to turn around I could tell it was a fake cough. I suddenly turned around to see the more gorgeous guy...and no girls it's not Taylor Lautner.

I studied him, he studied me, and it fell silent. He stared at me though brown eyes, his skin looked as if it had been tanned. His face was beautiful, was lips that totally looked kissable and- wait what I am thinking I don't even know this guy. Spiky jet black hair grew on his head. Since he was wearing a plain white t-shirt and baggy blue jeans I have a perfect view of his amazing abs, I think by wearing that shirt he wants all the girls to faint at his feet...