Chapter Two

A/N:it's 1.50am and I have a netball game tomorrow but I just had to finish chapter two 

so enjoy 

xx

Chapter Two

"Madison Ava Roberts,get the hell out of bed"  

That's what i woke up to on the first day of school. 

"Go away Damon" i yelled,turning to go back to sleep. 

"No,get up" Said Damon,pulling the blankets off of me. 

"I hate you" I said,stubbornly but getting out of bed anyway. 

"Love you too,sis" He said leaving me room,laughing.

I slowly walked into my own personal bathroom and reached out to turn on the light,since it's still dark at 6:00am. Who the hell wakes up at 6 in the morning when school only starts at 8am? Me apprently. I looked at myself in the mirror, i was a normal teenage girl.  

I grabbed my hair brush and gently ran it through my blonde,curly hair. I glanced at the time,only 6:10am,i should have a shower. 

I undressed myself and got in the shower,letting the hot water take away the stress of today. That didnt work,im still stressed.  

I finished off in the bathroom and walked into my room,covered only by my light purple towel.

My closet,where to start...it was huge! 

I had everything hung up already,my tops,jeans,jackets etc... And my shoes in one long perfect line. 

First i chose my favourite matching blue bra and underwear. Next i went straight to my jeans,so much jeans but i chose my favourite black skinnies.  

I love black but not on just anything,it has to match. I also chose a grey top with skulls on it,and no i'm not emo.  

My favourite red jacket,i put on which I nearly always wear with my black skinnies. I checked out the time again,6:40am.  

Wow I don't normally take that quick to get ready. I applied my black eyeliner and shiny light brown lip gloss,ran another brush through my curly hair.  

Then made my way down stairs.

"Mom,dad,Damon?" I called out,walking down the stairs.  

"In here" I heard my dad's voice in the kitchen. I walked in to the smell of burnt pancakes and no wonder it was burnt because Damon was making them,or at least trying to. 

"What are you doing Damon?" I asked sitting down at the island. Mom was making dad coffee,while he was reading the newspaper. 

"What do you think,i'm making pancakes" He said,turning away from the pan to look at me.  

"Correction,your TRYING to make pancakes and guess what,your not succeeding" I said,smiling.  

"At least try some" Said Damon,pushing the plate towards me. 

"Mom,he's trying to kill me" I whined,being myself-dramatic.  

"They aren't that bad" Damon put some in his mouth and instantly spat it out,causing me,mom and dad to laugh. 

"You were saying?" I said,trying to catch my breath. 

"Ok ok" He replied.  

"How about I make something that you can actually eat?" Asked my mom,being my hero.  

"Thank you" I said.  

My mom was still pretty young,she was 38 years old. Mom had shoulder length brown hair with a matching pair of big brown eyes,she was pretty.

10minutes later,now 7:15am,mom was finally done. She put the plate of perfectly cooked chocolate chip pancakes in the middle of Damon and I. We both started eating and 5minutes later,everything was gone.  

"You guys should get going,you can't be late on your first day" 

"Ugh,thanks for reminding me about school" I groaned. 

I grabbed my gucci handbag with Damon by my side.  

"Bye mom,bye dad" we both yelled out the door.

"My car!" I shouted before Damon could "Damn" i heard him mutter,which made me silently chuckle.

I grabbed the keys of my white Lamborghini out of my handbag and opened the car. 

Damon and I got in and his hands automaticly went to the radio,once he put it on,Not Afraid by Eminem started to blast through the speakers. I listened to the lyrics carfully.  

" And I just can't keep living this way so starting today,I'm breaking out of this cage" 

It reminded me of today-no more,Madison,the good girl. We stopped at the front of the school,after we get out of the car knew Damon and I would go our seperate ways,it's always been like that.  

"Good luck today" I said looking at Damon. 

"You too oh and Maddy-" 

"Don't worry" I cut him off "it's gonna be different this year,I'm not the same girl" I told him as we both got out of the car and entered our new school.

Madison's Car 

http://www.lambocars.com/hr/wall.php?name=p0110&size=s1280

Sorry i know it was kinda short and boring 

but it gets better in the next chapter... (: 

xxx