Chapter One

Chapter one:

I looked up to see our mansion,the place I should probably start calling home. 

"Um Mad,you know you can get out of the car right?" said my brother Damon,snapping me out of my gaze. My brother is the only one I allow to call me Mad. I hate that nickname,it makes me sound like a mad woman. I slowly got out of our car with my prada bag. I took in the neighborhood. It was like the perfect neighborhood,bright green grass all neatly cut. The houses all looked the same except ours,it stood out more, yet i didn't know why.

As I entered our mansion(also known as my new life) everything around me was shiny and new, I looked up to see a ceiling about 6 meters off the ground,the wooden floor creaked under me feet as I walked up the stairs to find my room. Hm I wonder where my parents are,oh I'll just find out later but right now...to my new room. I strolled down the hallway to see family photo's already up on the walls,so thats whats my mom's been up to. I stopped at the door that said MADISON.R in bright blue letters,yes blue is my favourite colour. With my hand on the door knob,I started to slowly turn the handle,afraid to see what my mom has done already. 1...2..3 open . I stopped and stared with my mouth hanging wide open, 

"Close your mouth,you'll catch flies"  Said Damon walking past and bringing me to where I was. I can see my parents have been busy. Speaking of my parents, I should go thank them.

It took me a while to find the kitchen,where I knew my mom would be. 

"Mom,what did you do to my room?"I asked,wondering. 

The kitchen was all white,everything.what can i say,my mom liked "clean" colours. I grabbed an apple and sat down at the island,waiting for my mom's answer. 

"Oh right,we got a professional in to do it" she replied. 

"Did the movers come earlier than us?"  

"Yes honey,now why dont you go explore the neighborhood?" My mom asked,running around the kitchen unpacking boxs. 

"Fine"  

I put my now finished apple in the rubbish and quickly ran upstairs to get my ipod(I don't go anywhere without it). As soon as I got it, I was about to rush out when i heard my mom call from the kitchen.

"Madison,be back in an hour,you start school tomorrow" 

"Sure" I said while checking the time, wow 9.32pm already, oh well its still really light outside. I slipped my headphones on and Telephone by Lady Gaga feat Beyonce blastered throught them. For winter it was actually wasn't that cold but the breeze still made me shiver.

I got home after about 40mins of "exploring" and I've got one word: boring. This neighborhood is so quite it's almost scary. I walked into the kitchen to see Damon making a sandwich. 

"Are you seriously making a sandwich at this time and how can you even be hungry?. Didnt you have dinner while I was gone?" i said,giving him a 'are you serious look' 

"Don't look at me like that look,i missed dinner" he said with his mouth full. I just laughed at him. He ignored me and changed the subject. 

"Are you looking forward to school tomorrow?" 

"Nope, not at all" i answered truthfully. 

"Why not" Damon asked looking confused for a minute. 

"It's gonna be hard to make new friends" which is true,well for me it is anyway. 

"Not for you it won't be" he said probably lying 

"You're lucky, you're gonna be popular which means automatic friendships. Im just gonna be the good girl like I always have been" I complained. 

"Mad it's a new school,you can change that" and with that he walked out.

After a nice,hot shower to take away the stress of tomorrow, I snuggled up in my warm,zebra blankets and thought about what school would be like. Which group will I fit in with? Will there be any hot guys? Are the teachers nice? How much homework will i get?

I slowly started drifting off into a deep sleep,with a million questions running though my mind but on in particular:WHAT WILL THEY THINK OF ME?

Madison's bedroom: 

http://www.pbteen.com/gift/thm/thmgrl/thmgrlzcb/

SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

COMMENT? 

VOTE? 

FAN?