Can you stop saying sorry for crying out loud Ola! Sewa shouted within her. "Stop!" She said to him.

"What?" Lanre was confused, he didn't know why she told him to stop.

"Stop...stop saying sorry," She said licking her dry lips. "You are not at fault, I am the one at fault and I should be the one telling you sorry," She said to him.

Lanre moved closer to her, holding her wrist with his palm. "I am at fault. I might not have wronged you but my brother did and because he is my brother, if he offends you, he has offended me too as your boyfriend and also you didn't cause the situation I have with my brother so stop feeling guilty," He said to her hoping his words would assure her.

A lone tears rolled down Sewa's check, "Stop saying sorry," She begged with a pained voice. "Stop saying sorry because the more you say sorry, the more it kills me to see you this way," She said.

"Why does it bother you so much?" He asked warily. Sewa licked her bottom lips; in as much as she wanted to confess, she knew if would be a greater damage which is why she will have to clear her past record and lead a new life to be with him.

The reason she wanted to go back to Port harcourt was to deal with the consequences of her choice. She has decided to leave behind the life of a prostitute and be a good woman for Lanre.

She knew Denny understood her when she said she was ready for it all, she had already made her mind the day she and Lanre had settled.

Lanre wiped the tears in Sewa eyes, "I love you and a man in love doesn't count the number of times they say sorry to the love of their life. Please forgive me for making you cry," He whispered to her leaning in to peck her lips.

"Lanre, when I return from Port harcourt, I have something to say to you," She said to him.

"Should I guess or should I wait for it then," Lanre said with a smile on his face.

Sewa chuckled, "What do you think I have to say to you?" She asked him teasingly.

"That you will marry me, isn't that it?" He said to her proudly, Sewa chuckled. "Don't say that you know, when you know me fully, ask me then," she said to him.

Lanre didn't know why her words scared him but it did. Maybe the words Tunji said to him were starting to worry him. He wondered why she said when he knew her completely, the he should ask her to marry him.

Stop this Lanre! Sewa isn't a prostitute! Gosh why am I thinking this! This is all because of Tunji! He fought with his inner self.

"Tell me an important thing about you that I don't know?" Lanre asked her, wanting to know why she always told him to know her completely first before professing his love.

Sewa licked her lips trying to think of what to tell him. "I lost my virginity to a forty three years old man at the age of fifteen!"

Lanre creased his brows, he never expected that. He had never for once asked her who was her first as that didn't matter to him. "Wow!" He muttered, not knowing if he should be surprise or not, angry or not.

"Were...were...did he rape you?" He asked her wanting to know if she was forced to do it.

Sewa chortled, "I wish so but no," She said to him, putting her lip on a straight line, whilst eagerly waiting for Lanre to speak up.

"You slept with him willingly?" He asked her, his voice coming out lower than he expected.

Sewa swallowed the painful lump in her throat, "There is something I didn't really tell you that happened six years ago," Sewa said to Lanre making him wary.

Dedicated to VivianOgah she is one of my biggest supporter, one whose comments makes me smile a lot. She write very long ones too making me wish I have a lot of her as my reader.

I know it's a short chapter!😭😭😭 I'm so sorry, it was hard for me to write, I have been so busy although with watching movies and doing other chores but tomorrow there will be an update.

What do you think Sewa is about to tell Lanre?

What are your predictions for the next chapter?

My silent readers thanks so much for coming out of your shell and finally commenting, that made me update tbh.

The more I get comment from people who rarely comment, the more inspired I get reason I updated today.

Vote, comment and share