43~ Stalking

Playlist for this chapter: You don't know it  by Justin Skye ft Wizkid

MERRY CHRISTMAS FAM!! 💋❣️❣️❤️

Days of curiosity killed Lanre within. He just couldn't help it but think of Sewa even when he didn't want to.

He was finally starting to sleep at night peacefully with no heart ache but now she was back in his life and as much as he wanted to hate her, he just couldn't.

Getting back on his feet after the heartbreak were one of the toughest times in his life. He completely isolated himself from almost everyone, silently crying.

There was nothing he didn't want to do without Sewa's image obstructing his view in his mind. After two years and some months of struggling to move on and to accept it all, he was finally able to; just then, Sewa came back to his life.

He was completely shocked when he saw the lady that showed up in front of his car that night. His heart began to beat in a different way after a long time. Just when he was about to speak, memories of who she was in his lives resurface and the pains he felt and struggles he went through resurfaced in his head bringing back that hate he wanted to have for her.

When he took her to the hospital, he didn't want to speak to her but when she told him she wanted to go home, he decided to let her go but the fact she asked him to take her bothered him.

The times he replied her rudely on the outside, on the inside he felt bad. He wondered why he just couldn't hurt her without feeling bad.

Curiosity made him want to know where she stayed. He just couldn't wrap everything around his head when he saw where she was residing. He wanted to ask her why see lived here and why she worked in a restaurant but what he said was different.

He sat down on his couch in his living room, looking lifeless. Sewa had come back into his life making him act like the stupid Lanre of before. The fact that all he was imagining was to wrap his arms around her annoyed him.

She hurt him yet he wanted her as if she was the air he needed. She cheated on him and lied to him, yet he wanted to put that behind him and move on; he just couldn't because it hurts whenever he does

He was supposed to hate her but he just didn't understand why he couldn't. He inhaled then he exhaled before grabbing his car keys from the table.

He didn't know why he was driving but he knew where he was driving too. He felt as if he would go crazy if he didn't go there. I was wanted to see her just once to satisfy his mind then finally get over her.

By the time he reached oke suna street, it was past nine in the evening. Some people lurked around, while some women and men sold different variety of cooked and uncooked goods.