32~ E don happen!

Wetin person no go see for this life?***************************************

***************************************

Sewa, her mother and her sisters all settled down in their new apartment with just two rooms. It was Denny that had helped her look for a place like this.

While arranging the room she was to share with her sister, her phone rang. She looked at the caller ID; it was Lanre. She pressed the answer button.

"Happy new month!" He said as soon as she answered the call. Sewa had no realised it was a new month already as she was busy trying to arrange her new life lately. A week has passed since she met with madam Sewa, she and her family had stayed with Denny for three days before finally moving away.

He heaved a deep sigh before replying him. "Happy new month," She said weakly. She was tired from so many work and lately she was feeling dizzy.

"What's wrong? Your voice doesn't sound a good as it should be. Are you sick?" He asked with an hint of concern on his tone.

Sewa sniffled a little, "Nothing of such, I've just been busy with work and house hold chores, that's all." She said to him hoping that'd convince him.

"Really? You need to see the doctor as soon as possible," he said to her.

"Ola, I'm fine. Just a few days rest and I'd be back on my feet strong as ever." She said assuring him.

"If you say so. Just wanted to check on you, it's been a very busy week for me, I missed you," He whispered making Sewa heart to beat rapidly from his heart melting word.

"I missed you too," She replied, a gush of relieve ran down her spine as a smirk crept unto her face.

"I love you and take care. I have to go now," he said ending the call before Sewa could reply. Sewa heaved in a deep sigh.

"I'm still shocked you quit, God is good!" Lolade exclaimed annoying Sewa. For days Lolade has been getting on her nerves by blurting out words that were offensive.

"Lolade, how old are you?" Sewa asked her, folding her arms across her chest.

"I'm nineteen," Lolade replied.

"At your age, I knew what I achieved. Do not annoy me, you won't like it," Sewa warned walking out of the room. She wondered why he sister suddenly disliked her, always looking for reasons for argue with her but she wasn't going to retaliate.

Sewa sat down in the commissioner of Port harcourt office as she listened to his endless choice of words regarding her matter. She knew madam Sandra was going to speak to the top prominent men she has slept with before to speak to her.

She remembered the last conversation she had with madam Sandra and her statement; Remember you are always welcome to come back. Those were the words of madam Sandra to her.

"You shouldn't be deceived by young boys of today. I call them young boys because they still collect money from we their father," The commissioner of Port harcourt said.

"You shouldn't trust them. What is it he can give you? I mean you are a very beautiful and sexy girl. You can't get anything from them, once they get you, they'd crush your heart. I expected better from you Jasmine." From his tone, you could tell he was an Hausa man. His Hausa accent were  so obvious from his words.

"Thank you so much for your advise," She said forcing a smile unto her face. She wondered what madam Sandra must have said to the man because he as speaking about someone he didn't know like he knew him.

"You should take my advise, that's really good. So when do I get a night with you?" The man asked. The knots in Sewa stomach clenched, she felt like slapping the man right across the cheek but she knew she couldn't after all, she was a prostitute.

It would take time for her to get her self respect. She forced a smile unto her face, "Should incase madam Sandra didn't tell you anything, I will."

"I am no longer going to be a prostitute anymore so there won't be a night between us no matter the amount you pay," She replied firmly.

The man chuckled lightly, " You must be kidding right?" He asked wanting to confirm if what he heard her say was true.

"I'm dead serious."

"What! What are you saying? Why do you suddenly want to quit?" The man asked her. Sewa felt like exploding that moment, his words aggravated her.

She wondered if they expected her to die a prostitute or to never leave the life of a prostitute before. "With all due respect sir, I will have to take my leave." She said what she never intended to say. She had wanted to say offensive words but decided against it, instead she asked to take her leave.

"It seems what Madam Sandra said was true. That boy must be using you, I have tried my best but if that's what you want, it's fine." The commissioner shrugged. Sewa stood up on her feet to leave.

"The audacity!" She muttered.

"How many times have I warned you not to come into my house uninvited?" Lanre asked his brother who he saw in his living room watching a football match.

"How the hell did you get my keys!" He spat out, clenching his fist as he saw how worryless his brother was.

"Calm down. I am still your older brother and the least you could do is to greet me, don't you think?" Tunji said.

"Why did you take those from my fridge, did I ask you!" Lanre asked looking at the pringles and plantain chips his brother had with him.

"Do you expect me to die? I was hungry so I helped myself," He replied.

"What brings you here?" Lanre asked. He was starting to run out of patience. Tunji got up on his feet as he walked towards his brother with a smile on his face.

"I've brought good news, are you prepared for what you are about to see?" Tunji asked his brother who furrowed his brows in confusion.

Tunji placed his hands in his pocket, then he brought out his phone, showing it to his brother. "The evidence you want is all here," He said confidently with a victorious smirk on his face.

"Have you gone to find some fake videos to prove your fake accusations?" Lanre asked him.

"You will know if it's fake when you watch it," Tunji said. Playing the video. "Be prepared for what you are about to see my dear brother," he said, giving the phone to his brother. Lanre aggressively collected the phone. "I will kill you if this is rubbish!" He warned through gritted teeth.

Dedicated to Barmieh  your comments made me smile.

Ewelewe!!!! E don happen!

Ghen ghen!! Chai!! Ewo! Gbege! Chimo! Infact use any language 😂😂😂😂

Next chapter ehn 😂😂😂 sha brace yourself.

Vote, comment and share.