𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨

════════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ════════

° • ✮ ❁ • °

—𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

════════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ════════

me: sitting here, casually writing a haikyuu fanfic for fun because hq is a good anime, planning on making it a side book with little updates because i expected it to be not that popular

y'all: giving me 200+ hearts on quotev in two days

me: 👁👄👁

❝..𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍❞

MY FIRST MATCH IN TWO YEARS. i'm gonna mess this up so bad, and hinata's going to get kicked out because of me. kageyama can go suck a dick, but not hinata.

..mental breakdowns are not fun- [m/n] hasn't felt so much anxiety for so long already. it wasn't even excitement because he was finally going to play in a match; 'cause when you're a passionless sports player, you don't even feel like contributing to anything regarding the sport.

that's what [m/n] was. seriously, he came here to get benched and be able to daydream while passing the time.

he sat on the ground, mimicking the others' stretching positions, leaning forwards to touch at his toes. [m/n] was fairly flexible; though if he could he'd be screaming his head off by how hard tanaka was pushing him down. MY MOTHERFUCKING THIGHS ARE GOING TO GET STRETCH MARKS. SENPAI, GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY BACK.

he tried lifting a palm from the floor to slap at tanaka's hands, but only managed let out a panicked puff of air as he was pushed downwards even more. his face was contorted in pain; though of course no one could see due to his long hair covering his face.

i think i just dislocated my hip.

"wow, you're very flexible, [l/n]." tanaka commented, placing a hand on the back of his own head as his other hand recoiled from said boy's back, [m/n] slumping to the ground in relief.

"..i doubt that." sugawara muttered, staring at [m/n]'s limp body, foam flowing from his mouth. call an ambulance, please. i just fractured my bones.

kageyama stared at the boy with his usual face- it scared [m/n], who tried to return a glare, it ending up as his normal blank face; but flinching as the 'king's gaze hardened, picking himself up from the floor and mentally screeching as he ran off to the farthest corner there was, away from kageyama to stretch on his own.

he reminds me of mom wHEN I ACCIDENTALLY MESSED UP HER NOODLES THE OTHER DAY-

lightning struck kageyama, a blank look taking over his features. hinata snickered on the side at the interaction.