𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺

════════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ════════

° • ✮ ❁ • °

—𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

════════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ════════

have you guys ever heard of the anime children of the sea? just watched it today, and everything is perfect- the VAs, and the visuals are all just- wow

even the theme song is perfect, story's a little confusing but after a bunch of analysis websites- all i'm gonna say is immaculate 

❝𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑❞

SHIRATORIZAWA COULDN'T BE INVINCIBLE. no one, nor team, can ever be- there's always gotta be that weakness.

[m/n] knew they ran on pure strength and skill. skilled players like ushijima, tendou, shirabu- just skilled players in their respective positions. he had to hand it to their coach- he was one hell of a scout for good players. or, maybe it was because they were a powerhouse school thus being equal to a magnet for geniuses and skilled players alike.

they lacked fucking teamwork though. barely any connection between players- excluding maybe tendou and ushijima?

brawn wasn't everything. it was powerful, but it wasn't everything.

really- if oikawa's team was any fucking stronger, just an if- they would be unstoppable. we barely won yesterday.

and karasuno was irregular. the main duo bickers like a married couple, acts like a married couple; there's a whole ass salty beanpole everyone dislikes along with his probably 'not-as-bad-as-tsuki' sidekick, the simp duo, the parents, the three dudes who are basically invisible, the ace who doesn't act like how a fucking ace should and- him.

he didn't know what he classified as. in his mind he barely had any presence- maybe he was also just invisible. or, just the lazy guy who has random outbursts.

nishinoya was someone inspiring. "you guys just keep looking straight ahead. i'll guard your backs with my life if i have to!"

to say that- even if [m/n] wasn't mute, he probably would've said something boring like "yeah uh do your best guys" and then just- go. speeches and positivity just.. weren't his thing, and he couldn't do something impactful to make them put their trust in him either.

(but maybe, someday, they'll look at him like how they view nishinoya as a valuable player too. for now, he'll just do whatever he could.)

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ────── ⊰