12th Chapter "Hospital"

A/N: so, this chpt is al in Bekah's POV

Bekah's POV

When I woke up I realized suddenly where I was.......I was in a hospital room. But......why...why am I in a hospital?

I turned my head a little to one side of the room, I saw CC holding onto the railing on the side of the bed asleep. I also saw other people in the room asleep....famous people, some are on tour. When I turned my head to the other side of the room, I saw Rach playing with clay.....with a sad expression on her face. I looked around on that side of the room and it was identical to the other side.

Rach finally noticed I was awake after I touched her arm, I guess she was blasting country music on her iPhone 4. I tried to bring my finger to my mouth with my left hand to tell her to be quiet but, I couldn't. I looked down at myself and I saw my left forearm bandaged up in a cast with extra gauze inside underneath my wrist. I examined my handicapped self more and found I had gauze wrapped around my head.

Rach saw my clueless expression written all over my face. So she brought the medical clipboard to me; why she didn't go get the nurse like your supposed to do when a patient wakes up or has questions I have no clue. But, I looked at it and that one look at it told me what my injuries were and why I was bandaged up the way I was on my forearm.

I pressed the red button on the bed to get a nurse to explain to me what exactly they had to do to me in the ER. Apparently that little movement I did to sit up woke CC up and with CC being loud and everything he woke everyone else up.

The nurse came in 3 minutes after everyone woke up. The nurse(he) came in and checked all my vital signs, my IV's, and my bandages. After he did that he went to get the doctor, because he asked me if I had any questions.

So once Jeremy(male nurse) came back with Dr. White I started my question rant right when he reached my bed side. One of those questions that I asked was," Why is my left wrist bandaged all up like this," as I pointed to it. Apparently I cut myself to deep and to much and blood was coming out fast which resulted in me falling and cracking my skull. Once Dr. White had answered those questions I asked him if I had a concussion and if so how long was I out. I did have a concussion but it was only minor so it wasn't one where I would be passed out for days, weeks, months, or even years. After that he left with Jeremy but, before Jeremy could leave I asked him if I could have some food. He told me that he'd bring me a meal right up.

As I was waiting for my meal I was soon greeted by a lot of people. 60% of them were bands that I met at BVB's last venue, 30% of them I idolized, and the last 10% of the people were friends of mine and I had a crush on one of the boys.

How could I possibly still have a crush on him if I'm with CC now? Yeah he, Allen, was my first true crush but still it's weird. I have my first boyfriend right here beside me and I'm crushing on someone else. Is this even legal? Why do I have to be so new to love!?!?!??!?!? I mean come on, I've helped my friends out with their love relationships why I can't I use my own advice for them with my own.

I was drowned out of my thoughts by someone kissing my cheek. I looked around me and saw that all five of my brothers had kissed me but, only the one on my cheek brought me out of my daze. Who kissed me on my cheek? I let that thought go away while I embraced all of my brothers, all of my sisters;besides my blood sister; and the bands again 'cause they felt left out; how I don't have a clue.

I love all of my brothers; Rylan, Char, Mike, Austin, and Allen(yes my crush is a brother because he sees me as nothing else). Rylan, Char, Mike, Allen, and I talked a lot mostly arguing though, because I made an oath to him awhile back ago saying I would contact him if I felt/thought about cutting/suicide. But, I didn't instead I just went ahead and did it my thoughts took over my body. Austin didn't know anything about me harming until today so he was in shock. Rylan had to explain to him the story because I was crying because of how ashamed of myself I was because I couldn't keep my oath.

BVB, BOTDF, SWS, ATL, PTV, MIW, KISS, Asking Alexandria, and Chomp Chomp Attack were just staring at me while I was crying and having a good time with my friends that I saw as family. It was kind of weird when there was dead quiet in the room so I introduced everyone to each other. Towards the end of the introductions I told everyone that Christian Mora was my boyfriend. Rylan, Char, and Mike all went up to him took him to the side and I guess had a talk with him. I don't know but my sisters(girl friends) were all crowded around me congratulating me on my first boyfriend and everything. I didn't really see why they did but hey maybe their happy I'm finally in a relationship.

I saw Allen standing off to the side near a corner with his shoulder leaning against the wall, I got up and walked towards him. I hadn't really texted him in awhile so i was wondering if he was mad at me or something. "Hey, Al."

"Hey, Bekah."

"What's wrong? Did I do something?"

"No, you didn't do anything, you never did. I just remember Lexiie and you telling me that you had a huge crush on me." I didn't say anything, I couldn't so, I just looked at the floor.

"Bekah......do you still have feelings for me?"

".....Yes...."

"Well you shouldn't, you have a boyfriend that can do a better job at being that then I could."

"Allen, what do you mean exactly by him being a better boyfriend then you ever could be for me? You never liked me that way, we never went out, so how can you even say that?"

"I know it's true, I've like liked you ever since I first heard your voice over our first phone call. I could never say it because me and you would never be able to see each other. I knew it would never have worked out because my other relationships never worked out."

"Remember when I was texting you about you saying I was pretty over Skype?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"I was trying to figure out if you liked liked me then 'cause you said that but instead you said, 'I never said I didn't like you'."

"You were?"

"Yes, Allen, I was thats why I replied back with,'...........'."

"Oh, sorry, I didn't realize you were trying to figure that out."

I just rolled my eyes and said, "Whatever."

Lexiie came over at that moment before Allen could say anything further. "Hey, guys, what y'all doing over here?"

"Just catching up on some stuff, Lexiie, thats all." She looked at me then back at Allen, she did that about 5 times, before she realized both of us were blushing. She then walked away while slipping a note inside my pocket of my hospital gown. I hugged Allen for 5 minutes and kissed him on the cheek. I felt a flush of energy awaken me and at that moment I realized who had kissed me on the cheek.

***Next day***

Dr. White came in and checked my medical clipboard and my vital signs. After he did all of that he said that I was free to leave the hospital whenever I pleased. When he did all of this everyone was passed out besides me, I kept waking up in the middle of the night so the 15th time I did I just stayed awake.

Vote Comment