18th Chapter "Monster Part 1"

A/N: PLEASE READ

Please give me any ideas you readers have for the story, it will be greatly appreciated.

Also I am very sorry for not updating a whole lot it's due to no motivation, laziness, and new house. But even though I hardly ever get any ideas and I have no motivation, whenever I get on is app I spot this story in my library(yes I have it in my library don't judge me). I will read the last paragraph and try and get an idea for the next chapter, if I get one I write the chapter and while I write I get more ideas, sometimes. Well now you guys and galls know how things work out with me for this type of thing.

Also I have a Instagram, Kik, Skype, Twitter, Tumblr, and Snapchat, if you want one of them or more or all, private message me and I will give it to you. Now I also have a YouNow account and I don't plan on broadcasting till my new room is finished(which is taking forever) once I am settled in I will let you folks know what it is also if you would like to contact me through that you are more then happy to.

Well I think I covered everything I want to tell you guys today, there might be more news in the next chapter(whenever that'll be).

Overall though I love you all and thank you for the support and I hope this story isn't to boring, fast, stupid, etc.

Bekah's POV

I've been staying in my bunk 24/7 ignoring everyone, keeping to myself, and practically going mute....

After the prank for about three days all of the bands would joke around with the guys. They would ask CC why he didn't mention anything about being gay. Sometimes it would be about how it felt dating someone who had a kid with your best friends girl. But the jokes ended like everything else that ends.

I would only get out of my bunk, well really the back room, once a day. During that one time out of the bus thats when I would go get food for lunch which was a small portion.

No one really questioned what I was doing for the first two days. After that Rach, Andy, CC, and even Alana would visit me often trying to get me to talk. I never talked to them whenever they came to check up on me. I would play around a little bit with Alana but then I would just pick her up, open the curtain, and put her back on the ground to crawl away. Andy and Rach were getting annoyed with me after a month of me not saying anything. CC would just check in on me and ask if I wanted anything every now and then. He would also cuddle with me, which I found comforting yet odd but I guess he knows it's going to be awhile till I ever get better.

One day Amanda came in and just sat be side me, after she sighed I held on to her and cried into her shoulder. She asked me if I could let go so she was able to make a "Do Not Disturb" sign for the curtain. When she was done she sat back down and comforted me some more.

Amanda had told me that Lili left the night of the day I started hiding myself away. She also told me that everyone is worried about me, even some members of other bands. She kept telling me other stuff that has been going on, such as; CC always being off the bus during the day, and Rach, Andy, and herself coming up with different solutions to get me to talk. That last part made me laugh since Rach suddenly came out of no where and started tickling me.

When I was done getting tickle attacked I said something, more like asked, "Can we go swimming?" They just stopped and stared at me, then looked at each other, smiled, and shook their heads yes giggling.

All of three us got dressed in that room, we're girls and have the same parts we don't care. But when it came for me to change into the bottom part of my bikini and my swim trunks I was hesitant.

I told them I had to use the bathroom, I actually did so I wasn't lying, so I'm going to take my bottoms and SKILLET tank with me to waste less time. They said ok and that they would stay there until I came out so I wouldn't have to walk off the bus by myself. I was thankful and glad they wouldn't have me do that.

When I came back they stood up and asked if I was ready to go, I hesitantly nodded my head. They both held my hand so I was in the middle with Amanda leading we walked out of the back room, passed the bunks, and through the front room so we could get off of the bus. When we reached the other side of the door I was blinded by the sun but quickly welcomed it along with a slight breeze.

We went to the right and I ended bumping into someone and I haven't even left the tour buses outer perimeter. I ended bumping into the person because I kept my head down while walking. I practically whispered sorry to the person, apparently they were unable to hear it due to them saying, "Excuse me?" So while I was lifting my head up I apologized again but with my normal voice. When I finally saw who it was that I had bumped into my knees buckled and I fell to the gravel.

Amanda and Rach were standing behind me smiling at the way I had just acted with my first encounter with John Cooper, John Cooper lead singer of SKILLET. He laughed a little bit while kneeling down before me and asking if I was alright. I shook my head yes and then followed his gaze, after seeing what he was looking at I got up and offered him a helping hand.

Amanda had cut in, once John was up, asking if we could continue our way to the pool. He let us continue on our way with smile and told us he would see us when we got back. Just then I realized he was there with WeAsHuman and the guys from BVB, including CC.

We were almost past the bus when I ran back to the group. I ran up to CC and hugged him tightly while kissing his cheek and whispering in his ear. When I was done with my little meet back up with him I ran back to Rach and Amanda. When I finally reached them they started giggling and teasing me which made me smile.

***3 hours later***

We were heading to Motionless In Whites set since Amanda hasn't met her idol since she's been here. Thanks to our passes due to the band we are able to go backstage and hangout with everyone else during the set. But Amanda doesn't know I did a little something special for her. I did it due to my love for her and she's been through a lot, also it's on her Bucket List.

---flashback---

While we were tanning after swimming I pulled out my phone and not only did I take a pic for Instagram, I also messaged Chris Motionless. I told him that we were going to be backstage during his bands set. I also asked him if he could pull Amanda out on stage and have her sing with them.

---present---

During the set I whispered in Rach's ear the plan I had set up and she had to change her shocked expression quickly by hugging me. That was having to due with Amanda turning around freaking out about being backstage.

Chris Motionless ended up pulling her out on stage before they even started and her face was a face of a fan girls dream coming true ten times better. They started off with 'Immaculate Misconception' and then went on to five other songs. When the set had ended Chris had asked if we wanted to go over and visit there bus for awhil. We declined, even Amanda surprisingly, she told him what's been going on and he looked at me.

He said, "Wow you did this for her even though you were like that for a full month? You're an awesome friend to have I'm guessing, if you do things like this for your friends when times are tough for you. Also, get the fuck better and go run into the arms of your man."

Right when he said that it was like he had pushed a button because I actually ended up running to the bus with a big smile on my face. All three of them were on my tail trying to catch up with me since they were unsure of why I ended up going into a split run.

CC's back was towards me so I ran a little faster and jumped onto his back. Thankfully his arms and hands instinctively caught my legs . I was laughing even though I was out of breath and somehow manager to say, "Ello mates," in a British accent. Everyone replied back with either a British accent or there own way made up way. Which made even funnier with it said all at once so I was now laughing with no noise. Justin Cordle, vocalist of WeAsHuman, ran into the bus and when he came back out he had a water bottle him. He offered it to me and I took it, I was unable to open the bottle so he ended up opening it.