8th Chapter "North Carolina"

When we arrived in North Carolina, we had a lot of time before they that had to go on staget in about three hours. I asked, "So, what are we going to do for three hours?"

Andy spoke up saying, "I was thinking we could meet some other bands today?" He said it as if he was telling us, but i got the impression that it was a question instead. I also realized he was looking between Rach and me.

So, I looked over at her and it turns out that she was looking at me too. So we both simultaneously screamed, "YES!!!!!!!" We asked the guys to give us a list of who was on the tour with us. It turned out to be a lot of bands that we liked. We chose so many bands that Rach and I made a bet with the guys. The bet was if Rach and I could visit all of the bands then the guys would have to buy us anything we wanted while we were on tour. After the bet was made we told the guys we would meet them backstage when we were done.

Ashley said, "Ok, but i doubt you'll be able to meet all of those bands with in -" We didn't stay to listen to what he had to say because we wanted to hurry up win the bet.

The first booth we went to was Avenged Sevenfold, next Escape The Fate, Asking Alexandria, Bullet for My Valentine, Falling In Reverse, Blood On The Dance Floor, Slipknot, Marilyn Manson, My Satellite, Mayday Parade, Motionless In White, Of Mice and Men, Pierce the Veil, Sleeping with Sirens, and finally Vampires Everywhere.

We talked to each one of the bands for about 10 minutes. We went to Vampires Everywhere last because it was closest to the stage. When we went backstage the guys were still getting ready for their show was in about to start in five minutes.

"Ok, guys you have to buy us what ever we want while we're touring with you. Capeche?"

"Fine, what ever you majestys want," said Andy bowing.

Before they went on stage CC gave me a peck on the cheek and Ashley did the same to Rach. They played God Bless You, Knives and Pens, Chidren Surrender, Hello My Hate, Carolyn, New Religion, Savior, Never Give In, We Stitch These Wounds, A Devil For Me, Fallen Angels, Coffin, and Legacy. When they finished rocking out they went backstage to cool off and then headed to a meet and greet. After that we went to Friendly's for dinner. No one was in there because it was 9pm so, no worries about fans. After CC finished his meal(s) we payed the waitress and left to go back on tour to Georgia.

Vote and Comment